About Akashic Records

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:20 pm

MangoMom wrote:Stephy,

There are no stupid questions, hon, I am glad to find newbies!  If you read my introduction in the Psychic Reading forum, I think I have posted a pretty clear explanation .

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=63930

Feel free to ask any questions, there are no dumb one.

Blessings,

MangoMom
Thankyou very much, I will enjoy reading it and if I have any further questions about them I shall post them to you on the psychic forum!

xx
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:21 pm

Also you said Celestial might have something to say about them, does she believe in them too? xx
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

AeraCrescent

Post by AeraCrescent » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:25 pm

stephybabes92 wrote:
MangoMom wrote:Stephy,

There are no stupid questions, hon, I am glad to find newbies!  If you read my introduction in the Psychic Reading forum, I think I have posted a pretty clear explanation .

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=63930

Feel free to ask any questions, there are no dumb one.

Blessings,

MangoMom
Thankyou very much, I will enjoy reading it and if I have any further questions about them I shall post them to you on the psychic forum!

xx
This is all very interesting. I just happened to look in here and read the link. So that makes sense about a reading I had done recently involving a group-like setting with some students.
Someone just mentioned a spirit guide. One of the readers had their spirit guide chime in and say something to me, and I remember that I had to say my name three times and the main reader in this group setting picked up on my aura (Yellow/lavendar), and they all had to 'vibrate' their head chakras at that color before reaching out to my spirit to read me.

I felt all this energy, it was so overwhelming. The intro post mentions an adrenaline rush of sorts. It felt like there was 'so much going on' I am only just beginning to learn to ground, but around 'active psychics' as I call them, people who are reading or in 'reading mode', I feel it!

I can only imagine what I would feel around people like you, MM!

Im glad I came in here and read about the Akashic Records, because I keep hearing about them.
Time Heals All Wounds

larsson

Post by larsson » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:07 am

Interesting thread.

I guess the Akashic record for the current life is not set in stone. As long as one is taking action then sure it is to alter the course of one's life. Is that so?

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:22 pm

Larsson,

Thank you for your question.  
I guess the Akashic record for the current life is not set in stone. As long as one is taking action then sure it is to alter the course of one's life. Is that so?
It is not set in stone, we are blessed with the gift of free will or making choices which can change our life paths, but if you are meant to experience a certain event, it doesn't matter how you get there, just that you get there and experience it.  Does that make sense?
With Love, Light and Laughter

Ariesgurl

Post by Ariesgurl » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:18 am

Wow interesting thread. I had heard about akashic records before but never really knew what it was! I would definitely like to learn about this more!

The Dragon

Akashic reading request

Post by The Dragon » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:21 am

Hello everybody

Would someone or someone's be willing to do a hopefully simple Akashic reading for me. I would like to know my true astrological sun sign. My ascendant and moon sign would be nice to know also. Yes, I already have looked at my birthcharts for the tropical and Vedic astrology. They give different signs and they can't both be right since the planets could only be one way at time of birth. I want the pure fact, not disputable opinions.
If you are interested please contact me via email at jeffjohnson.v@gmail.com

oriel

Post by oriel » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:44 am

In the akashic records is there a little description about yourself as a being,like footnotes before you can read or see all your past life infos,can you just thought of a date in this lifetime and go back to that date and explore it or maybe watch it like in 3rd person point of view?

I'm really curious about this,I can only do OBE unintentionally or when something triggers me and I become lucid,and one time I just saw my past life when I became lucid then I felt the temperature changed and was like being taken to another place then in my mind I said I wanna see my past lives then I saw a lot,like a movie trailer with different times and people.But it's just summary and it's quite overwhelming.It gave me more a lot of questions after seeing it!:smt003
So let's say when you're in the astral plane everything happens instantly?as in when you thought about it it appears?
 :smt017

queenofghosts

Re: About Akashic Records

Post by queenofghosts » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:20 am

Brahma Mihira wrote:Can we receive real dates and times, names of person from akashic records?
I heard its possible if u can astral project there. I'm still tryin' myself to get there. Lol

Return to “Psychic”