A fan of an actress.

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

basab

A fan of an actress.

Post by basab » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:49 am

Why does it happen like this that you wish for something for a long time, but when you finally get it, you have lost interest in it?

I used to be a big fan of an actress, but she didn't add me in her friend list for a long time, and when she added me, I realized that I don't like her, anymore. I wonder why it is so that when I was a big fan of hers, she never added me, and when I am not a fan of her anymore, she has added me in her friend list? Can someone help me understand what it means? I want to know if there is a lesson for me here from a spiritual perspective.

Celestial

Now You Like It, Now You Don't!

Post by Celestial » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:52 pm

Warm greetings, basab! What you are talking about is a common thing with most people. We tend to gravitate towards someone or something usually at the spur of the moment because conditions are right at the time and the energy is good. That is the time to cultivate a friendship if one is to be had. If however, the other person is a "snob" or shows no interest, that can be a turn off to the energy that we have built up for them.

When we have shown great interest in another but all we find is rejection, at least at the time, it is human nature to leave and look elsewhere. It is a defensive mechanism that the emotional body produces as well as the third chakra, where energy is built, reserved, and used, and as a sort of consolation to ourselves we prefer to just forget the whole thing. Even if they later show an interest, that original positive energy we felt is no longer there so it is not the same and would be very hard to re-cultivate to our original liking.

As for the spiritual lesson in this, it would be to first "test the waters", as it were, to see if there is an initial reaction to your invitation(s). If so, you would know how to carry on from that point. If there is no positive indication of interest from the other person, and you find that you need to try again and you still don't get a positive reaction, then the lesson is that the timing is either wrong for this encounter or you are not in harmony with that other person's vibrations. Many factors can determine harmonious congruency therefore, it will depend on just how much energy you truly want to put into the situation, if indeed it is worth it to you to pursue.

Listen to your inner calling on things. Everyone is intuitive to a certain degree. Go inwardly and find out what makes you react towards the other person as you do. What is your motivation and intentions? You will find there is a great spiritual lesson in obtaining that knowledge!

Hope this helps. Have an absolutely beautiful day!
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

basab

Post by basab » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:03 am

Thank you, Celestial, for wonderfully explaining it.
Time is God

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:24 am

basab wrote:Thank you, Celestial, for wonderfully explaining it.

You're very welcome, Basab. May your life be always blessed!
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

basab

Post by basab » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:45 am

Thank you, Celestial. My best wishes to you, too.
Time is God

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:54 pm

Timing is everything.  There is no time in spirit manifestation.  So by the time you got what you thought you wanted, it was no longer a viable choice.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”