De Ja Vu

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

stephybabes92

De Ja Vu

Post by stephybabes92 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:19 am

Hi all,

A few months ago I had a reading from a clairvoyant. She told me at the start of the reading that I had a good psychic ability and get de ja vu alot. I do get de ja vu from time to time, but it always seems to happen in insignificant moments, like noticing things that don't matter. For example if I see a person do something like, for example, pick up a jacket off the floor (?!) i might feel like ive seen them pick up that exact jacket before in that exact manner in that exact situation. wierd or what? does de ja vu actually have any significance, even if it is in the stupidest situations?
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Often it is the most apparently insignificant and stupidest little details which...

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:18 am

Stephanie,

What is the French 'Déjà vu' in English? (from Wikipedia)
Seen before or Already seen may be English equivalents of 'Déjà vu'. The adverb 'déjà' means 'already'. The past participle 'vu' means 'seen'. Together, they're pronounced 'deh-zhah vyoo'.
http://preview.tinyurl.com/8y3ybv7

http://tinyurl.com/8y3ybv7

What actually causes Deja vu is still not close to being fully understood, even by the experts in this field. Some say that it it us unknowingly predicting the future and then recognising our prediction when it happens only seconds later. Others say that it is related in some way to soul memories of past life experiences. Most wise people freely admit that they do not have a clue as to why deja vu seems to happen frequently to some people, but never to others.
does de ja vu actually have any significance, even if it is in the stupidest situations?
These events might appear on the surface to your conscious and always questioning mind to be insignificant moments or the stupidest of situations (your words, not mine), but clearly your unconscious mind from which the deja vu phenomenon comes does not agree with your low assessment of them as being too minor to be bothered.

Our minds are highly selective about what they allow through into our daily consciousness, and they do not waste valuable time and energy causing us to remember or not remember something by accident.

There is a reason for you to experience  deja vu about certain events and not about others, but you may never know exactly what they are at the time, or later. But that does not mean that simply because you do not understand why your mind chose those events in preference to others which you found to be far more interesting, that you should start to believe that your mind got it wrong.

For example in both psychic and mediumship readings, it is often the most seemingly trivial and mundane and often boring (to the reader) little details which come through almost as though they are an after thought, which in the end prove to be the most valuable source of evidence to the sitter that the information is genuinely psychic, and that in the case of spirit readings it comes from the person who it claims to come from.

If however the psychic or medium had decided that the detail was not worth mentioning and had censored it or left it out on that basis, the overall importance and usefulness of that reading to the client could have been significantly reduced potentially to the point that they may have completely ignored the rest of it as being fantasy or wishful thinking, instead of it being recognised as the real thing.

Often it is the most apparently insignificant and stupidest little details which come through in readings, our dreams or during Deja Vu events which eventually turn out with the luxury of hindsight to be the most significant and important details of all.

L&L,

EoT  :smt003

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:39 am

Another twist to the meaning of Deja Vu is through the Akashic Records it is re-remembering, when you were in your spiritual element planing this lifetime.  The meaning is that you are on the right path and these are your "road signs".

MM
With Love, Light and Laughter

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Perhaps it is telling us there is really no time and space at all.  In the spirit all things are happening simultaneously.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”