Clairaudient? ..and other things

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

AeraCrescent

Clairaudient? ..and other things

Post by AeraCrescent » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:21 am

Since the end of May I have had a very interesting experience and time which has ultimately lead me here and to other places recently.

A shooting happened at this place called Cafe Racer and ultimately, 6 people died that day. I was familiar with one of the people who died, I wasn't close to any of them, but the place was a venue I frequented since before I made my move to Seattle. It was close to me.

I had something else going on at the same time, they said, a mixed manic episode. And my psychic friend said that at higher levels of energy you can see and hear things you normally wouldn't.

I saw something I hadn't seen in about 10 years move through my kitchen, though it wasn't necessarily in human shape. It was the same exact shade of brown however. I also saw an aura, dark bluish purple, coming from a spider. I saw the color before I saw the spider it was coming from. And later in the week I saw a spider that wasn't really there.
I heard a funny sounding voice in my left ear, but I couldn't make out what he was saying, and it went away, I ignored it.

Later on in the month after I was put on an Anti Psychotic, I was half asleep and I heard a voice address me by my legal name, of which I never go by anymore, say: "Dont worry, I'm right here!" It sounded kind of like my mother. But not exactly like my mom.

And recently I got a back injury, and my nerve pinched so badly that I got wave after wave of neural pain, and my vision started to cloud over. Well, before the pain got to that point, I wanted to rest on the floor, I really wanted to rest on the floor. but the floor at my partner's house is really dirty. So My partner had me come upstairs to wash my hands before going into the bedroom. I remember looking at his face and focusing on his nose and he told me to wash my hands. So I went to the sink, and my vision was clouding over.
I heard a male voice, similar to his tell me to "Put cold water on your hands." So I did and my vision cleared up. I was in a lot of distress and my heart was palpitating and my chest was squeezing a little, my hearing was dulled. I then heard my partner tell me to "Use HOT water, and use soap."
I remember asking him if he told me to use cold water, to check if he maybe knew I was close to fainting and was trying to help me.

It turned out my partner didn't tell me anything of the sort. He thought it was weird that I put cold water on my hands and that I was just standing there with it running. He wasn't aware of how close to fainting I was.

I go to this Psychic meetup group locally and I feel all this energy, and do a grounding excersize, and I see a little bit of tropical orange on the back of my eyelids with moving shadows during it. When I get myself read by their student readers, I feel so much energy that I start to fall back and the teacher told me to focus, because I might start channeling other spirits. She said I was sort of a trans-medium.

I have hypnogognic (sp?) visions, apparently. I remember waking up, and then closing my eyes again and seeing 3 candies, Yellow, Blue, and Red on an end table. They were vibrantly colored.

All of this has happened in the span of two months time.

I feel a little lost and overwhelmed. When I encounter other psychics especially readers who are 'active' or high energy, or I go to certain places, I really feel like "theres a lot going on" Or I feel "high"

So the doctors say I'm Bipolar Type 1. I'm starting to believe, based on my reading from the students, that I have some uncontrolled psychic ability.

I'd very much like some insight, and any recommendations on reading or excersizes.

Bazza270577

That sounds great!

Post by Bazza270577 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:01 pm

Not that you are feeling poorly a lot of the time, but that you have this ability. I'd just say look after your physical health as much as you can and don't try and rush your psychic abilities, let them develop in their own time. Over time everything will balance up and you'll be just fine (I think anyway lol...)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:07 pm

amystic:  It is not polite, nor is it done to go into a psychic site and draw people to a private situation.  And by the way this smacks of your ego rather than any spiritual help that may be offered.  The psychics on this site are quite experienced and do it for nothing by choice.  You may consider your remarks carefully before posting on mystic board.

amystic

Excuse you,

Post by amystic » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:36 pm

I only offered to go in deeper with this person I am not a psychic, However I am a spiritual counselor,  I do this free with my phd to offer a solution without charge as most want you to pay for help and if this person decided to discuss the real issue in private  I only said I was available as I am apart of at least 20 sites an cannot follow all the blogs as I have a full time job working for the government.  I felt a connection so I offered my friendship. How dare you, stop people from making friends and connections shame on your ego.

AeraCrescent

Re: That sounds great!

Post by AeraCrescent » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:25 am

Bazza270577 wrote:Not that you are feeling poorly a lot of the time, but that you have this ability. I'd just say look after your physical health as much as you can and don't try and rush your psychic abilities, let them develop in their own time. Over time everything will balance up and you'll be just fine (I think anyway lol...)
I see. I think I am in good health. I am sleeping a good 8-9 hours a night and I am eating, something I wasn't doing so well a few months ago. I am trying to read and learn some things, I honestly don't know where to begin, and the various people I am meeting have a lot of different opinions on what I should or should not be doing....

AeraCrescent

Post by AeraCrescent » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:49 am

Are there any other insights? I"m quite curious, but hesitant to just start asking questions and participating in discussions... I know very little, since I come from a family that mostly followed Sylvia Browne and even then I didn't really pay much attention to any of it because i guess I 'rebelled' in a way. My mom is really into it, and I wasn't sure about any of it growing up.

I feel so... lost. Yet I'm afraid of being manipulated or 'going into the wrong hands'. If that makes sense.

Return to “Psychic”