Chikuwumbe

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Bazza270577

Chikuwumbe

Post by Bazza270577 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:49 pm

Hello,

I wasn’t entirely sure whether this should come under the dream section or somewhere else so I’ve posted it here for now as well...

I have just had a dream but it seemed more like I was meeting a new spirit guide who is just coming into being (I don’t know if that happens usually, I’ve read the spirit guides are with you from birth?) I have briefly met another spirit guide twice. It was kind of in that period in between waking and sleeping. I don’t know his name but he is a quite wiry built white haired man with a short beard and like a panama hat who is mute. He doesn’t speak but makes the odd sound and I kind of understand what he is communicating. He is a very gentle soul. I’ve also had a brief ‘sighting’ of a large friendly looking woman sat in a kitchen in the early-ish 1900s. I think she is a relative from long ago, maybe or maybe not a spirit guide?...

Anyway back to the dream... I was in a place that was kind of like when an old country house in converted into a conference centre and where they hold weddings etc... I was with a group of people who I do know (it was my class from college from 3 years ago actually – this doesn’t feel especially relevant to the dream though.) I, and my tutor from that college course who was also there noticed in the doorway a ghost. At that moment the ‘ghost’ seemed to manifest more into reality although was still a bit see- through and was happy that I’d noticed him and came walking/drifting over...

He explained that he died just before he was about to get married. He was of African descent and was in his mid 20s. He was quite short but fairly muscular and was a bubbly personality. He said he was called something like Chikuwumbe (I can’t remember exactly) and that he needed me to help him solve a problem/puzzle which was in like a magazine. He drifted away and I managed to solve the puzzle. We were all having dinner in the dining room that evening and I set up a place for him but he never showed up...

This dream happened in the middle of the night and I woke up to go to the loo etc... I went back to sleep and was having another dream (just a random one that I can’t remember much of) but then the scene went like red clouds and there was a message written in a language that I couldn’t recognise but I knew it was from ‘Chikuwumbe’...

Other feelings I get is that he is someone who existed on the earthly plane and passed away somewhere between the late 1980s and 2000, so quite recently...

Barry

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:11 pm

While there are many opinions to be found on spirit guides, I will offer this (which is backed by many other authors):
- There are 3 strata of spirit in the realms of spirit.  i.e.  spirit guides, loved ones, angels  They all have their work cut out for them and do not cross the boundaries of their stated purpose.
- Therefore relatives (no matter how old) are not our spirit guides but our loved ones.  Loved ones may also still be interested in our best good and express in that manner.
- We have a guardian that signs in with us for our whole lifetime, no matter what.  While it is a spirit entity, it is not considered a spirit guide.
- When we attune to spirit in mediumship (communication) the first communicator may well be our guardian as they know us best.  Then spirit guides are added for various purposes as you progress.
- This may well have been a new guide.  Time will tell.  
- There is no need for name or identity, so do not get caught up in the details of the spirit entity.  It is one sure sign the ego is still there if that is what they offer.
- Enough time has to pass so that a spirit entity is chosen to do mediumship guidance work from the spriit side.  

Just some thoughts to consider.........
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”