Can it be dangerous to access your Akashic Records?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

AquaMyst

Can it be dangerous to access your Akashic Records?

Post by AquaMyst » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:30 pm

I never really gave much thought to the Akashic Records, but after seeing on this forum that one of the readers specializes in this I looked into it and read a bit about them and the benefits of accessing them as a means to help you determine and clear things from the past that may be preventing you from living life to the fullest in the present life. I am highly interested in gaining access to these records on my own, but for some reason the thought of it is terrifying to me. It seems you have to do a sort of astral projection or out of body experience to gain access to them. Is this correct? On a few different occasions I have tried to do a self induced past life regression or astral projection and I was stopped by the sense that there was malevolent spirits or forces seeking to do me harm if I were to enter that state of being...even with attempting to surround myself with protective light or requesting protection of positive entities I felt a deep fear telling me not to go there and I listened to this fear. I'm wondering if these fears are founded and should be heeded or if they are blocks created in my own mind because I am afraid of what I might find out were I to access this knowledge. Is this type of work dangerous?

Cyrenius

Post by Cyrenius » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:35 pm

Yes, it can be dangerous if you are not ready.It can have physical and psychological negative effects. You need to have a pure and balanced structure (body, mind, spirit). You need first to purify yourself thru fast, prayer, meditation or other means that are more suitable for you.
There are technics that dont need astral projection to access the Akashing Records.
I advise you to be carfull and don't force things use common sense and take measures of protection.
If you sense malevolent spirits seeking to harm you this means that you have a low energy level. If you had a higher vibration level than you would be sensing angels and beeings of light.

Lift your energy level and try then.Good Luck

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:56 pm

AquaMyst,

Excellent question. :smt041

Would that be dangerous for you, or dangerous for the person who is accessing the Akashic records on your behalf?

Cyrenius is absolutely correct about there rarely if ever being the need for astral projection as a valid method for doing this.

It sounds to be a highly suspect and theatrically extreme way of accomplishing this, as though it is being done intentionally to impress the person whose reading it is as part of the reader's big ego trip.

For its entertainment value, more than for its value in pursuing the truth?

The main danger for the reader is that none of us are pure channels, and as a result misunderstandings and misinterpretations of the past life and karmic information are always a distinct possibility.

The main danger for their sitter or client is that they will accept these unintentional misunderstandings and misinterpretations as being the unquestionable truth, and live their remaining lives according to or based upon what is unfortunately faulty and distorted information/input.

EoT  :smt009

Return to “Psychic”