seeing everyone's else future, never my own?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

fidel

seeing everyone's else future, never my own?

Post by fidel » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:22 am

Hello, Names Maddy.

Since the death of my grandmother 4 years ago (she was highly psychic, never wrong with her predictions)
Now I seem to have the same abilities developing quite strongly.
It's like a sense for me, looking at a friend or family member or even an object and getting energy from it and that's telling me what's going on, what's going to happen. So far also everything's been overwhelmingly accurate.

But the only thing is, I can't seem to sense my own future. is this common?
could someone perhaps give me a 6 month prediction?

thanks,

maddy.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:59 pm

A psychic can rarely read their own future.  We may be seeing it from our wish bone instead of the psychic sensitivities.  

Helping others and it returns to self.  We do not do good to receive good but that is the law of reciprication.  What you send out will return.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

And there is never only one possible future for any of us to predict

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:49 am

Hi Maddy,

As there is never only one possible future for any of us to predict.

Only a large number of alternate possible futures, one of which will finally be selected mainly by what we consciously do in the present moment with the intention to create a happier and more successful future for ourselves, to ultimately become our personal future.

Cheers,

EoT  :smt002

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:19 pm

I agree both with Spiritalk and EOT.

As a tarot reader I can never read (and in fact I hardly ever do) my own cards for myself...... I have tried a few times and immediately I put the cards away as they dont make 'sense' to me..... I prefer to read for others and hopefully give them an element of guidance through the cards.

Similarly, I would suggest you steer away from looking at your own future...

As EOT said... in my case, my future was 'supposed' to be one thing and now it is a different thing altogether..... I dont regret what it has turned out to be at all. It is like you have your first love and things dont work out.... then you meet someone else or dont meet someone else..... but your first love is always there in the darkest corner of your mind and heart. It does not hurt anymore, but it is there.

Our futures change but it is OK to look back at what could have been or the direction that never materialised... Be happy with every day, every week or month... by way of a future....

Return to “Psychic”