Psyhic dream experience

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

oriel

Psyhic dream experience

Post by oriel » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:55 am

I'm having second thoughts on where to post this either here or in the dream section.Pls feel free to move it if I have posted it in the wrong forum.Because just this morning I had a dream,actually I was kinda lucid while I was experiencing it,as if I was spinning and I was being pulled into this pyramid shaped purple light.Then I was like transported into this place,It has statues of different gods with each god there's a color of a statue blue,yellow-gold and other colors too but those two colors were more striking.
Then there was a flood that washed the city away.I was semi-lucid and as if I was just watching it happened.I can feel like I was dizzy but with no head aches or pain or anything like that.But that purple light that pulled me out of a dark space was really something I don't understand.I was actually aware of it while being pulled.Any thoughts?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:10 pm

When waking we are in the Alpha mind state and in that state we are altered from the consciousness of actions.  But many things can happen because the mind is open without any conscious thought of where to take your thought process.  It is a dreamy state but not the REM dream state.
God bless, J

Duchess1964

Post by Duchess1964 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:05 pm

Okay... you had a waking dream.  My own experience has led me to interpret those much as I do the rem state dreams.  See if there is sense in your thought processes doing that.
Silver Phoenix

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:13 pm

Dreams are about resolving our emotional state in the conscious mind.  The symbols (people, places, things) merely represent those emotions to help the dreamer figure out their emotions to resolve them in the conscious state.
God bless, J

oriel

Post by oriel » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:56 am

I've been decoding my own dreams for years now and I'm still solving this waking dream of mine,lucid dreams are quite harder for me to decode..Thanks for your replies.. :smt003

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:47 pm

I think, psyhic abilities is something a few of us are endowed with; it is up to us to recognize them and put them to good use.

oriel

Post by oriel » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:49 am

just this morning I had the almost the same experience again,but this time it's the second time I heard a buzzing sound while my whole body is vibrating.I feel like I was being lifted and at the same time there's this feeling of heaviness too :smt012 and I'm  aware of everything that's happening..

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:12 am

Oriel,

That buzzing sound and the whole body vibrating and floating feeling sounds like a possible lead up to an imminent Out Of Body Experience (OOBE).

Also do some personal research on the web about the most common symptoms of awakening the Kundalini energy at the base of your spine.

"Kundalini signs and symptoms" by El Collie

http://www.elcollie.com/st/symptoms.html

Hoping that this helps,

EoT

oriel

Post by oriel » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:25 am

you're always helpful EoT thanks!! :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:56 pm

Oriel,  :)

Glad to help!

Thanking you in return for your ongoing encouragement and support, both for myself as well as for my spiritual work on Mystic Board.

"A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself".

[Jim Morrison]

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topic ... dship.html

From one friend to his friend,

EoT Image

Return to “Psychic”