Do I have psychic ability?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Wolfmoonsky

Do I have psychic ability?

Post by Wolfmoonsky » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:26 pm

I hope someone can help me a bit with this since I don't know what to do with it. There are four things I'm going to tell you since I don't believe that this is a coincidence anymore. I'm just wondering cause I think it's getting a bit odd.

1 when I was laying in bed in the morning a few years ago, I faced my wall and somehow I was talking to a younger cousin in my mind, and he showed me a hospital. I asked why he was showing me that since I hate hospitals but I didn't got a answer. Three hours later after that, My sister told me that my cousin got a sudden seizure and was in the hospital...

2 The same thing happened with my aunt. I was laying in my bed, facing the wall again, and talked to my aunt. She said that I must take  care of my mother cause she was going to need support. I said that I will. A few hours later, my sister came in my room and told me that my aunt had breast cancer...and my mom supported and did everything for her and she herself needed some support too. My aunt is doing good at the moment.

3 This happened last week. Tuesday I had a daydream that showed that I needed to explain how suicide really works, at a furnual. That if someone does something like attemping suicide,that the person really got sick and that they are not doing it out of selfishness. I don't know why that happened..... A day later, I came to work and a colleague came to me and told me that a colleague with whom we worked with, had attemted a suicide. I'm not going to tell the whole story but she drove with her car against three trees, but *forgot* that she was still wearing her belt. Because of this she survived, otherwise her funeral would have been on the day I had that daydream.

4 this happened today. My mom told me that a teacher of my highschool commited suicide by jumping in the front of a train. She said that he came out of the closed a year before this and that he was very lonely. Now five years ago, I had him as a teacher for one day. The only thing what went in my mind that day was that he was gay, very lonely *even though he looked happy* and that he would commit suicide one day. I don't know why I just knew...and now five years later, he did it.

I'm high sensitive. Has that anything to do with this? I know this are only four moments but it just seems so weird to me. I hope someone has an answer to this. Thank you for reading this and god bless you all! :)

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:44 pm

Presence of the psychic ability is associated to the extra sensory perception.This ability is found in few lucky person so you are very lucky.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:13 am

In contrast to what symulhaque has said I believe that to some varying degree we all have every one of these spiritual abilities.

It is how much we are each aware of having these abilities, and whether increasingly understanding, developing and using these abilities is on our current life path, which sets us apart from each other, and not as you suggested having or not having them.

So we do not have to be lucky to have these abilities. We all have them as a result of being a spirit temporarily living in and using a physical body to learn a series of important lessons which can only be properly learned this way. The two bodies (physical and spiritual) co-exist with one another

Our physical body has five major senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste and smell).

Our spirit body has many more senses than 5 which include but are not restricted to clear vision (clairvoyance), clear hearing (clairaudience), clear feeling (clairsentience), clear tasting (clairgustance), clear smelling (clairscent), clear touching(clairtangency), clear emotion (clairempathy) etc.....

http://www.quantumpossibilities.biz/clairs.htm

When we are alive on Earth both the physical senses of our physical body and the spiritual senses of our spirit bodies are working at the same time, although when it is daytime and we are wide awake our physical senses usually drown out or overpower our spiritual senses, which are often much weaker or subtle in comparison. It is when we are lightly relaxed or asleep that our psychic senses finally manage to get through all the static, while our physical body and its senses are resting.

Finally someone who has very strong psychic abilities to the point that it often interferes with them living their daily lives, often feel anything but being lucky or fortunate to have them.
I'm high sensitive. Has that anything to do with this? I know this are only four moments but it just seems so weird to me.
Yes these are only four events in your life where you suddenly became aware of the spiritual senses of your spiritual body working, but they are still there the rest of the time and do not go away when you are not currently aware of them.

The biggest barrier to gaining some control over them is usually that we have not only often been told not to trust our instincts or gut feelings by the churches and in our schools, but also that they are something evil and that we should consequently be frightened of them. We have been conditioned or brain washed by our religion and education to steer completely clear of them from now on.

Also our psychic abilities frequently cannot be easily observed and repeatedly tested in a science laboratory. To an increasing number of people in our modern society if something cannot be immediately proven to exist or work in every science experiment or in any laboratory, it does not now and can never exist or be proven in the future.

Small and closed minds?

EoT   :smt009

Return to “Psychic”