Could I have untapped psychic abilities or am I just overzealous

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

what do you think?

You're just making yourself believe these things
No votes
Sounds to me like you are
100%

Total votes: 1

animaLibera_

Could I have untapped psychic abilities or am I just overzealous

Post by animaLibera_ » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:17 am

I feel like I've been touched spiritually to have great insight into things that a normal person would never know.
I don't know how to explain it, but when I smoke marijuana I often zone out and meditate in a way, and I feel like I can I'm granted insight to people to see that I don't even know.
I'm a HSP and my life path is 11 so I know that I'm capable of such perceptiveness but I also think that it might just be the weed making me think that I'm special.
I remember one incident where I was extremely high and I remember predicting a crazy event that happened moments later, twice that night.
I also have this thing where I'm laying in bed, and when I get to the point that I'm zoning out I will visualize this writing in my head of events and people talking, and sometime in the future it actually happens and I feel this intense feeling of deja vu, it only happens occasionally though, at least that I can remember, I feel like my mind opens when I smoke weed.

Also a couple cool things that have happened in my life is that I was born on a day that had a solar eclipse, I'm fascinated with nature and the world, and on my first birthday the electricity in my whole town went out, but that could just all be coincidences. :/

This could all just be a silly misconception in my head though, what do you guys think?
And if you believe that I very well could be, how could I tap into this ability when I'm not high?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:22 am

Hello A.L,

In my opinion you are a highly sensitive person, you possess significant but largely untapped psychic abilities, but continuing to smoke marijuana will progressively make it incredibly difficult for you to either access, develop or use them in any practical or helpful manner.

Your perception will become increasingly clouded as time moves on and you smoke more weed, unless you are willing and able to kick the habit before it does permanent, irreversible damage to your body, mind and spirit.

Your body's immune system will eventually fail you, leaving you completely vulnerable to a host of serious infections and illnesses, which could ultimately result in your early death.
how could I tap into this ability when I'm not high?
You could make a brilliant start by no longer getting high by continuing to smoke hashish at all. Get high on your life instead.

Any genuine psychic information which you manage to receive as long as there is any drug residue in your system will be drowned out by fantasy, wishful thinking and the products of your own distorted by the drug imagination.

I would not advise you to attempt to develop psychically period, until you are completely clear of all traces of this deceptively harmless poison.

The greatest lie is that this drug heightens our psychic abilities. The uncomfortable and unpopular truth is the complete opposite of this.

I am genuinely concerned and care a lot about the danger which you are unknowingly placing yourself in by smoking yourself to psychic and spiritual death first, with physical death to follow closely in due course.

I am neither an anti every drug campaigner, nor a wowser.  

"The term wowser - surely one of the most impressive and expressive of Australian coinages - is used to express healthy contempt for those who attempt to force their own morality on everyone............."

http://andc.anu.edu.au/australian-words ... _value=281

EoT  :smt010

animaLibera_

Post by animaLibera_ » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:13 pm

No I don't care enough about this to quit smoking pot and I don't believe it will kill me either, but if I had to say I feel like my senses are heightened when I'm high if not then at least I know I smoke awesome weed to be comin' up with this crazy of shit lol

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:34 pm

I am concerned for your health and your future that you feel this way, but it is your life and therefore also your call.

With respect,

EoT

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:33 am

This thread will now be closed as I can see no further useful purpose being served by continuing this discussion.

The member has decided to continue to use this drug in spite of both the huge risks which are involved, as well as against the advice of someone who has seen enough of the damage which it can do to a person's physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health close up, to let this pass without any comment.

We are truly the co-creators of our own personal futures.

Namaste,

EoT

Return to “Psychic”