Is my ex the father of my baby girl?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lostinlife7

Is my ex the father of my baby girl?

Post by lostinlife7 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:30 pm

I am 23 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. My apprx. Conception date is August August 31st. I was with my ex at the time and i think he is the father  but its possible that it could be who i was with On sept 7th. Who is the father?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Paternity readings are not allowed on Mystic Board

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:10 pm

Dear Lost, :smt009

I do not know whether to wish you congratulations or not, for soon becoming a mother.

Readings are only given on the psychic reading forum (not on this board), but our rules do not allow us to give readings with the intention to prove who the father of your child is or was.

Predicting or diagnosing pregnancy as well as attempting to predict the sex of the unborn child is also legally off limits to us. All medical readings are as well.

These subjects should only be discussed between you, your current partner (if you have one) and a qualified doctor, in private.

Probably the only way to establish beyond reasonable doubt who the biological father is would be for your pathologist to do DNA testing.

But what are your chances of obtaining suitable samples of DNA from both men, and would you still want to have the child if you found out it that was the wrong man? Which of them would be the wrong man? Are you intending to claim for child support payments based entirely upon a psychic reading, which would not be accepted as valid evidence of paternity in any court in the world which I know of?

Psychic Reading forum

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=62

"Please Read Before Requesting a Reading" (forum rules)

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424

How do you wish to proceed from here, knowing what you now know from what I have told you above, or do you wish to proceed at all?

Yours respectfully,

eye_of_tiger (male) Image

Return to “Psychic”