Psychic question

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Josie02

Psychic question

Post by Josie02 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:53 pm

What does it mean when a psychic keeps telling you they see a certain number. Is that like a prediction of how many days it will happen?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:52 pm

Consider there is no time in spirit.....it can be days, weeks, months, years, etc.  And is the future that cast in stone?  Or do we have personal responsibility in the creation of our own future?

Ask the reader the question.  It may be something entirely different.  Of course it depends on the context of the message.
God bless, J

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:41 am

Josie,

Spiritalk is absolutely spot on about the importance of you asking the psychic what situation most often surrounds the repeating number (its context).

Another reader or myself could indirectly attempt to second guess the most likely reasons for the number to repeat itself time and time again, but the only reliable way is to ask the psychic who told you, while you are still both there.

You failed to mention if the reading was given in person, or alternately over the phone or internet.

Or was it just a hypothetical question (there was no actual reading, but you were still interested to find out)?

Most repeating numbers in my experience occur in a series such as the times 11:11 and 22:22 (24 hour clock), rather than as a single digit 7.

Synchronicity (patterns where two things which should not be related to each other, but appear to be), angel messages, the meaning according to numerology, the number of children you might have, or as you suggested it could mean that the predicted event could happen that exact number of days into the future.

Take your pick, if you did not think to ask the psychic who told you about the repeating number, on the spot.

L&L,

EoT :smt031

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:47 pm

I find in readings that a number will pop up.  The important thing for me is to decipher what it means for the client.  I do not study numerology and it is a passing interest so for me the number coming up must have significance to the reading in progress.  It could be timing or it could be taking someone the next step into a spiritual focus which some numbers tend to represent for me.

My work comes through spirit guides that I question along the way in every step of the journey.  We can never become complacent as they will surely bring us another lesson.
God bless, J

Susie Psychic

Post by Susie Psychic » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:11 pm

Me too, numbers are second only to words as an information source. I highy recommend exploring them as a source for reading information.
Josie next time you get a reader like that talk to them and ask them to explain what they are saying or seeing, if they are genuine they won't mind, if they are not then they will just fudge and then you will know to get a new reader.

Susie

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:09 pm

It is not a prediction, it may have certain meanings that have relation with you.
symulhaqu07eee

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:01 pm

It is not a prediction, it may have certain meanings that have relation with you.
I am not so sure about this, as you seem to be.

It may have been a prediction, but it is not necessarily predicting the number of days before the particular event is expected to happen.

It may both be a prediction, AND the number may also have a special meaning for you at the same time.

Interpretations are rarely if ever as simple and clear cut, as they might first appear to be on the surface.

What they mean to the reader matters just as much as what they mean to the sitter.

EoT  :smt002

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:46 am

Sir,i just want to say that every number has certain meaning according to his/her birth or personality.
symulhaqu07eee

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:24 pm

Check out the numerology thread to learn more on numbers.
God bless, J

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:12 pm

symulhaque wrote:Sir,i just want to say that every number has certain meaning according to his/her birth or personality.
Agreed!

This is precisely why an effective reading must be customised to the person whose reading it is.

The idea that a particular number must have the same meaning to every person is a dangerous nonsense.

You have also made another important point here in recognising that the qualities of character associated with a specific number in your chart are those at the exact moment of your birth (the time which is of much more interest to astrologers, than it is to numerologists).

These personality traits can be changed to varying degrees by virtually anything which happens to us between our birth and the present moment (our so called environment or total life experience).

Good point!

EoT  :smt023

jounai

Post by jounai » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:01 pm

In your case this repeating in number probably has something to do with your current momentum in energy. It is a sign of where you are heading so to speak. It seems to me like it has something to do with embracing or deepening in your spiritual nature and bringing the dimension of spirit down to Earth so to speak.
This is just an indication of where you are walking right now. You can embrace this energy and increase its momentum or you can resist it and experience a lot of pain. The question is always "what will you do" rather than "what can you do".

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Enjoy picking my modified sentence to pieces, in your ongoing pursuit of the truth

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:07 am

The question is always "what will you do" rather than "what can you do".
I understand and to a large extent agree with the point which you are trying to make here about the use of your own free will to decide to do nothing, but I would like to change your above statement for everybody's  further consideration and mutually respectful discussion.

The question is often but definitely not always "what will you do which is practically possible under the laws of this Universe and your own physical body and is reasonable in the light of your current situation and what resources you have to deal with your challenges, as well as being within your relative ability to cope with the extra stresses which are always involved with major change", rather than "what can you do".

Enjoy picking this highly modified and long and exhausting sentence to pieces, in your ongoing pursuit of the truth!

EoT  :smt027

Return to “Psychic”