Have you ever had a feeling that something was wrong..........?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

symulhaque

Have you ever had a feeling that something was wrong..........?

Post by symulhaque » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:02 pm

It is usually a power to write through human mind without making use of the conscious thoughts. It involves the signals from the divining related to future events and channeled beings.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:19 am

I prefer to completely avoid the whole concept of you and I possessing special psychic powers.

Having special powers that few other people have, does not interest me in the slightest.

The guiding purpose of my readings and postings is to convince all visitors to this site that we are all equally special and powerful in the sight of our Creator.

Powers to me suggests that by using my intuitive abilities I can control or force other people to admire and worship me as being better than they are.

This sounds to me more like an ego trip, than me being a Lightworker.

Some people delude themselves into believing that they posses the power to call or summon up the dead against their will.

But the dead normally only come to us when they want or need to communicate with the living. They are not continuously under our power or our puppets, to do with as we we wish or desire.

EoT

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:43 am

It is usually a power to write through human mind without making use of the conscious thoughts. It involves the signals from the divining related to future events and channeled beings.
Hello Symulhaque,

On two threads I have noticed you have started a topic involving the word 'power' and this puzzles me as to your understanding of what our devoted readers do here.
But, more importantly, I have noticed you seem to be throwing in one-line topics and never bother to get back with your own inputs or even develop a discussion. Hence, I wonder what prompted you to start such two topics (and others) just out of the blue? What was the thought process that was going through your mind?  You dont ask a question, you dont invite for a group discussion; you just simply write a topic and never bother to get back to the discussion which respected friends and members to these forums go through the trouble of responding to you.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Will you work with us to help make this forum........?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:39 am

Symulhaque,

I just wanted to emphasise here that Cedars and myself are encouraging you not to be satisfied with one liners, and to go deeper than you are at the moment to help in turn encourage other members to discuss these subjects.

One thing that we do not want you to do is to be put off the whole idea of posting with the positive intention of increasing the forum traffic, which is what I believe is your reason for doing this.

Can we all therefore please work more closely together for the common good of all of us?

One liners by themselves on average do not make for a worthwhile discussion, and will never it is felt achieve the purpose which you seem to be using them for.

But if we can instead work in closer cooperation and more harmony and tease out all of the threads of the topic instead of leaving it where it is, we just might get some good discussions going on this forum.

It is my hope that you will understand that this is not a personal attack upon your character or your right to post what you feel needs posting, but rather it is positively intended as being a a constructive criticism of the methods which you are currently using.

Will you work with us to help make this forum one of the most interesting and most visited and most friendly of all those which are currently on Mystic Board?

Respectfully yours,

EoT  :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:44 am

I absolutely agree with EOT's comments above!!

Hope to see more active involvement on your part in the forums.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:24 pm

Thank you for your suggestions friend. I will try from onwards to  have more active involvement.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:55 pm

symulhaque wrote:Thank you for your suggestions friend. I will try from onwards to  have more active involvement.
I look forward to having you on our team, but could I please ask you to respect that readings are to be treated only as a two way conversation between the reader and the person whom he or she is trying to help?

Involvement and discussion by other members is probably better kept for non reading forums such as this one.

Peace be to you,

EoT :smt059

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Have you ever had a feeling that something was wrong..............?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:26 am

symulhaque wrote:It is usually a power to write through human mind without making use of the conscious thoughts.........
So let us change your statement into a question interesting to other members, which can then be discussed?

What you seem to be saying is that the psychic information comes through our unconscious mind and thoughts. They usually have very little if any thing to do with our conscious mind, thoughts or logic.
Question: Have you ever had a feeling that something was wrong about something or someone in your life, but could not come up with any logical reason for feeling the way that you did?

Do we have anyone here who has experienced what I am describing, and would like to share and/or discuss it with us?

Thanking you in advance,

EoT  :smt006

Return to “Psychic”