voices

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

radeeantbeeang

voices

Post by radeeantbeeang » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:53 am

I have recently started hearing voices.. again.  most are helping voices.  I am also seeing little lights bouncing off people or little dark orbs bouncing off people and objects.  Is this just me?  Thanks! and I am also concerned about my future job position, if anyone can shed some light on this,... that will help!
radeeant

radeeantbeeang

again?

Post by radeeantbeeang » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:59 am

I used to hear them when i was younger and i had expereinces with healing and also i believe i may have been haunted for a period of time following the healing.  It's been about ten years since that has happened.  in reference to "again"
radeeant

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:00 am

All readings need to be posted in the reading thread.  And of course, reading the psychic reading guidelines is imperative to start.
God bless, J

sayuwontcare

Post by sayuwontcare » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:01 am

Funny I was going to ask anyone if they ever hear voices. Sometimesas I'm falling asleep and get super calm it starts to sound like i can "hear" just thousands of voices some taking some whispering some screaming. If all I could do is tune into one I'd have an interesting conversation. But it could just be white noise and my imagination and lack of sleep. Hard to discern the difference sometimes as to what is incoming and what is imagination.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:21 am

All readings need to be posted in the reading thread.
I thought that the member was only asking for our opinions and throwing this subject of hearing inner voices open for general discussion, and was NOT actually asking for or expecting a reading about it.

Which is why I left it where I found it.

If this in an error or false assumption on my part, please immediately let me know about it under this thread.

Remember that everyone is eligible to have both a reading in the reading forum, and to be able to discuss the same topic in this main forum at much the same time.

Clearly not all inner voices necessarily come from spirits, or from a separate spirit external to our own. The fact that they are mainly helping voices tends to significantly reduce the possibility of the voices being due to schizophrenia or some other serious mental illness.

EoT  :smt038

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:35 pm

When we fall asleep there is a phase just prior to us tipping over to sleep where we on occaisions can have odd things happen.  This is called hypnagogic experiences

"Hypnagogic or hypnopompic hallucinations are visual, tactile, auditory, or other sensory events, usually brief but occasionally prolonged, that occur at the transition from wakefulness to sleep (hypnagogic) or from sleep to wakefulness (hypnopompic). The phenomenon is thought to have been first described by the Dutch physician Isbrand Van Diemerbroeck in 1664.[1] The person may hear sounds that are not there and see visual hallucinations. These visual and auditory images are very vivid and may be bizarre or disturbing"

I have put this here so you can research this phenomenum and decide if its something you experience
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Return to “Psychic”