Love life seems almost right but not finacially stable NEED GUIDANCE

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lovelykia2013

Love life seems almost right but not finacially stable NEED GUIDANCE

Post by lovelykia2013 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:03 am

Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost a year in June still no baby and trying although nut we have been in this place where we are trying to find somewhere to live and we have been having this concern with money I just need some guidance and help seeing what I just cannot this has become a matter that is starting to stress me out :(
Lovelykia

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:44 am

Your main question was about the instability in FINANCE..... and yet, pardon me for putting my nose into your private affairs, you seem to be aiming for a baby at the age of 19 with finances being unstable.....

Does that make any financial sense to you?

Babies cost money from the day they are born....
If your financial situation is unstable, would you want that baby to suffer along within that instability and not be given, if not the best in life, but adequate enough to see him/her through, not to mention your peace of mind and without putting yourselves under undue stress than you already area at present?

You asked for guidance.

Put the baby on the backburner.
Sort out your finances together.
Get married once finances are on an even keel.
Think about a baby..

Good luck.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Readings are given in the Psychic Reading forum

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:42 pm

Hi Kia,

If you are looking for intuitive guidance concerning your finances, please post your request in the Psychic Reading forum? This forum is reserved exclusively for discussions.

Please be sure to read the forum rules thoroughly beforehand in order to ensure that you will get the most effective reading in the shortest possible time.

Psychic Reading forum

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=62

Forum rules

"Please Read Before Requesting a Reading"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424

Do not be put off by rule number 1. Your reading will go ahead regardless of this being your first posting, as I trust that you will actively contribute to the community after I have given it.

CU there,

eye_of_tiger (EoT)  :smt006

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:24 pm

Hello Kia

In hindsight, I am sorry if my remarks to your posting came across a bit straightforward and possibly on the blunt side.

My comments were not lacking in 'compassion' in any way ( a word sometimes over used in these forums) but believe me compassion can be expressed in different ways. Sometimes the straight and ralistic talk can be as compassionate as the sugar-coated, softer tones.

There are times we all need the straight talk to bring us out into the reality of things, but probably I had no right to tell you when you should plan for your baby.... or not plan for it.... That is your prerogative.

We all derive our sense of 'compassion' based on our background and life experiences...... and there are may aspects in the way one expresses and delivers his/her opinions to a plea of Gudance as the heading of your thread asked for.

As a reader myself, I can deliver both in a tender and in a realistic way my readings or opinions. In your case, I was overcome with a sense of urgency to go to the realistic and straightforward or a business like fashion because I felt that was needed in the here and now.

I could have easily retracted and deleted my post above, but I chose to explain and apologise for the way and the reasons I felt I should deliver my opinion and 'guidance' in the way I did.

I hope you will take advantage of EOT's offer for a reading with regard to your plea for Guidance.

I sincerely wish you all the best.

Return to “Psychic”