will you tell me about my personality?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Stephys_cool

will you tell me about my personality?

Post by Stephys_cool » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:48 am

I wish to know what you feel and see when u sense my energy. i've read your posts so i know you can.
I'm too crazy to see

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Reading your personality or energies, is NOT done here

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:01 am

Stephanie,  :smt017

I hope to do exactly that through a reading under your existing thread on the Psychic Reading forum.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 063#323063

This board is reserved only for discussions about psychic topics.

No readings should be requested or given here.

EoT

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:27 pm

Yea i noticed i put it in the wrong board. Ill ask in a month since u pulled that tarot card for me. But i got on here to tell u u remind me of odin and i believe u have the pesonality to become a god. Or close.
I'm too crazy to see

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

I will pass on being Odin, a God, or close to

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:23 am

Stephanie,

Seeing what has happened to most Gods in the past, including Odin who was the Norse God of War and Death, Poetry and Wisdom (quite a large and wide portfolio for any self respecting God to have responsibility over), I would prefer just to be me, if that is OK.

I think that I have enough of my own challenges to deal with, without also having to do what Odin was supposed to have done. I would much rather be a fallible human being and do my very best to help people in any way that I feel able to, than to be someone's God sacrifice.
He hung for nine days, pierced by his own spear, on the world tree.

http://www.pantheon.org/articles/o/odin.html

But I take this as a sincere and genuine compliment to myself and to my spiritual work on these forums, with the same loving and humble spirit with which you sent it.

Blessings,

EoT  :smt053

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Sat May 04, 2013 4:40 am

cute response :) haha
yeaa I wouldn't want to be a god either. I'm too sensitive to sacrifice myself.
I'm too crazy to see

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun May 12, 2013 2:00 pm

EOT please forgive me if I tread on toes here.  I believe stephy truly wants to know how it 'feels' to experience psychic phenomena.  I am asked this many times by new students.  

Stephy:  we are all individual human beings with our own journey.  The senses are the psychic/sensitive side to our nature.  When the senses function on the sensitive side it is a lot like what you are seeing or feeling in the reality of the physical world.  How do you view a small animal?  a baby?  a beautifully laid out garden?  Are there warm and tender feelings that rise up?  How do they feel to you?

And that could be from just a cursory, quick look!  

Open the sensitive/psychic side of your spirit nature and see the same things.  How do the warm and tender feelings happen?

Now trust your own feelings and open to the sensitive side more often to practice the psychic connection we have to all things.
God bless, J

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed May 15, 2013 1:02 am

J, :smt017

You are not stepping on my toes here. You have made a valid point.

That was Stephanie's question, but her subject heading is asking for something very different, which sounds very much to me like a reading request which has been placed in the wrong forum.

"Will you tell me about my personality?"

She admitted this and then posted her request in the right place, to which I responded with a reading (link included).

The answer to her question is as you said that how we each feel psychic energies or receive psychic impressions can vary markedly from one person to another.

It can even vary significantly within the same individual at different times, according to how psychically open and relaxed they are when it happens.

Feelings (including psychic feelings), are always highly subjective and highly variable, as is also the case with how each of us experiences and tolerates different levels of pain.

This is a discussion forum, so please feel free to discuss.

EoT :smt002

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:25 am

Um... no. I am psychic. Lol... but thanks though >.>
I'm too crazy to see

Return to “Psychic”