Has anyone been feeling this way lately or experiencing what I have?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bewitchingbecca013

Has anyone been feeling this way lately or experiencing what I have?

Post by bewitchingbecca013 » Fri May 17, 2013 4:59 am

I don't know what's been going on lately, but I've just haven't been feeling very social. Also I've been feeling lost and out of place, lazy....I really feel like I need to be 'woken up" somehow..it's like im stuck in a dream or constantly wandering  :smt017 it's weird...maybe it's because of it being the year 2013 or moon phases? I've already experienced a lot within the last couple months of 012 & definetly been through a lot so far this year, finding out who my real friends are, lots of changing & shifting regarding people I meet, living situation (moved into 2 diff apartments), school (taking a break from it now), work (business isn't good where im at currently so im considering finding a better job somewhere else...i work at godfather's pizza lol) & im sure romance will find its way to me & make some kind of change in my life too lol...

I've just meeting lots of people and figuring out in some time who is here to serve me spiritually & lift my higher  or find that out about people who are already in my life (it really hurts finding out that certain people that have entered my life don't really care about me, but i guess it's better to find out in some way instead of look the other way & never pay it any attention). But I know 2013 isn't done with me yet lol, im sure I have a lot to look forward to as the year progresses...2013 is the year of the yang black water snake, yes? Snake's shed their skin...so I guess people's true colors will be revealed...I guess that would explain me meeting people & then finding out that they are not really there for me and/or we have no connection/vibe at all.

Just feels like im surrounded by some kind of energy...like I could be inside & I feel sucked in, & when I go outside to try & wake up and clear my head, im a bit spacey...it's strange...guess this year's energy is pretty strong. In a way, it's like im becoming more aware of things & I can be more in tune with my feelings & my own energy. I must be going through some kind of spiritual transformation of some sort.......any ideas, thoughts, advice, &/or experience that relates would be helpful, many thanks. has anyone else experience or are familiar with what im talking about?? :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri May 17, 2013 2:30 pm

2012 was about jetisonning the old energies - dropping people, places, things - to make room for the seeds you planted of your own good for 2013.  Don't complain at what is coming up - make it the lesson you sowed the seed to accomplish.  

It would appear that the snake analogy is in place for you.  Remember that the snake shedding his skin means there is something new and better underneith.
God bless, J

agata

Post by agata » Fri May 17, 2013 2:37 pm

Hi Bewitchingbecca :)

Some people claim that we are entering the new era. I think everyone has to check for himself whether it's true or not (depending on how much he's into spirituality), analyzing the situation in his own life.

Recently, I've noticed a lot of changes in my own life and sometimes I also wonder if they are connected with this potential global transformation or it is just a coincidence. I have impression that suddenly all my problems started to show up more than before. All those suppressed feelings, things that I didn't want to face before are here now, as if I were supposed to cope with them finally without pretending that they are not there. It seems to me that time of "purification" has come to make me solve all those burning matters, to make me free from them. I'm also at the stage of finding my own way in life. Of course, all of this doesn't have to be connected with any spiritual transformation on the Earth because as a young person, I'm still in a very dynamic phase of life (same as you, I guess). But I think that something may be going on. I observe other people that I know and I think I can see that their lives have been undergoing much more changes than in the past years. They seem to be confused, need to find new paths, often have to change their old habits, modify their personalities in order to remain satisfied with life.

If i were to advise something, I think that it's always helpful to feel sure that whatever happens, it will turn out to be beneficial in some way.

You said:
bewitchingbecca013 wrote:it really hurts finding out that certain people that have entered my life don't really care about me, but i guess it's better to find out in some way instead of look the other way & never pay it any attention)
And it seems to prove my words. It may hurt, but it's only because we refused to see the truth,because we haven't coped with something until now. And it may work the same way in many other areas of life. I hope that all those changes in your life will turn out to be the beginning of something great! :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Better to find out now, before things have gone too far?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat May 25, 2013 5:40 pm

it really hurts finding out that certain people that have entered my life don't really care about me
Yes it does hurt but it hurts even worse and the damage lasts much longer if you do not find this out until later, when letting go of that person becomes virtually impossible.

Or when there are young children involved.

Better to find out now, before things have gone too far?

EoT  :smt085

Return to “Psychic”