i need help patching together bits of my past life and my soulmate. i feel like i'm finding myself

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

theatrewar

i need help patching together bits of my past life and my soulmate. i feel like i'm finding myself

Post by theatrewar » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:24 pm

hello
my name is genevieve :)
i had a few things read by an astral projector on a forum. i'll copy and paste the conversation:
i asked about a guy who i believe is one of my soulmates and if we'd met in a past life
this is who i was talking with came up with:
"okay, this guy is the real deal, apparrantly lol. I'm getting that he puts on a show sometimes but is one of those teddy bears with iron skin (that's how he put it lol) and while you didn't know each other in a past life, you could have "if you hadn't left le grange?" I think that relates to your restless spirit maybe. As far as his parents, it's hard to say i'm getting a strange, kind of neutral answer something like "his relationship with his parents is neither good nor bad, though he believes it to be worse than it is"

can anybody tell me about my past life in le grange, how it connects to my soulmate, and my restless spirit?
thank you :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:47 am

Genevieve,

These questions can only be answered in the psychic reading forum, but you are not yet old enough at 17 to be given one of those.

When you reach the minimum age of 18, please be aware that we do not give past life readings, or readings about people other than yourself (third party readings).

L&L,

EoT  :smt009

Return to “Psychic”