Pendulum

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

stephybabes92

Pendulum

Post by stephybabes92 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:36 pm

I'm struggling to get to grips with a rose quartz pendulum because when I ask it to show me yes it swings clockwise and then when I ask it to show me no it still swings clockwise! So I tried to teach it myself which way it should swing for no and it still swings clockwise. I have slept with it for a few nights in my bed and even when it's not in my bed it's usually by my bedside on the side table. I have cleansed it in salt water and left it in sunlight.
I had similar problems with a brass pendulum hence why I got this rose quartz one as I felt more drawn to it but doesn't seem to be accurate!

Any advice welcome :smt050

Stephanie x x x x

x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:41 pm

Leave it out at the next full moon, The moon has the best charging energies (I always leave my crystals etc out then and the 23rd is a supermoon so it will have the best energies for this month) , :) then if you meditate, hold it in your hand and focus your energies into the pendulum, Hopefully that will help.
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."

"be the change you wish to see in the world" Ghandi

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:50 pm

and I get with pendulums, that clockwise doesn't have to be yes my friends goes side to side for yes, and back and forth for no, and circles if its uncertain where as for myself mine goes opposite, back and forth for yes etc.

if you go into it with a clear mind, then ask which way for yes, it will tell you, try not to go into it with expectations otherwise you can influence the direction, and the answers. :)

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:52 am

I agree. My daughters is the opposite to me. I think if you just ask it and go with what it tells you then you will be fine. I suspect you use the left side of your brain more and that's why it's reversed.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:05 am

Ahh thanks guys! Guess I should let it decide!

Steph xxxxx
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:08 am

You're welcome, :) you will find it a bit more cooperative that way.
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."

"be the change you wish to see in the world" Ghandi

Return to “Psychic”