Wondering...

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WolfwoodX

Post by WolfwoodX » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:00 am

My family and friends are not attacking me, they are getting attacked too. The same person that attacked me, was attacking them as well. Some of my friends and family members are psychic. Some of my siblings have talk to me telepathically and told me they were being attacked, they also did the decording technique and it worked for them.

I think I did not word what I meant right, I was a bit tired when I wrote that post. I did have an ex family member attack me astrally, she was clawing at me and doing things to me, that was just not right for an aunt to do. I was able to block her with the bubble technique, that helped and she cannot connect with me anymore. I have nothing to do with this ex-aunt, she is not a very nice person and thinks only about revenge as a way to get what she wants out of others.
I am a man looking for the truth about my life and looking to get answers to the whys in my life. The people with the answers and the truth hide, not wanting me to have the truth or answers.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:22 pm

Revenge is certainly not a good way to get anything in life.  And remember that the law of attraction works whether we like it or not....she is drawing negativity by her expelling negativity.  The recipients at times may suffer somewhat - but certainly not as much as herself.
God bless, J

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:15 pm

My family and friends are not attacking me, they are getting attacked too.
Unwittingly allowing your friends and other family members to push all your wrong emotional buttons is never the same thing as them consciously attacking you.

They are completely innocent of such a psychic crime. If you misunderstood my meaning and were understandably offended by any suggestion that I saw your friends and family as being equally guilty of doing this, please accept my sincere apologies as this was definitely never my intention.

I am sure that this highly manipulative and controlling woman is not exclusively targeting you for her psychic attacks. I am 100% certain of that.

She appears to derive some perverse form of pleasure and personal satisfaction from torturing as many of her victims as is possible.

As Spiritalk has already mentioned in so many words, the potential negative karmic penalty or fall out for the crime of the malicious abuse of her psychic abilities, is likely to be too terrible and upsetting for us to even begin to consider here.

EoT  :smt009

WolfwoodX

Post by WolfwoodX » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:52 am

You did not offend me and there is no need to apologize. I just wanted others to know that my family and friends were under attack as well, just like I was and that they had tried the techniques I told them about.

I am glad that the person that was attacking me, is not doing it anymore to others and that she is cut off from hurting people. I know that she is going to have very bad karma and that the consequences from misuse of her psychic gifts is going to be very bad. She threaten a lot of people on the forum I met her on, she swore all kinds of revenge for getting in her way of dominating over the men she had her eye on. I had warned her about revenge and seeking it, that her karma was going to be bad, but she did not care.

Have a good weekend E.o.T. Also, to spiritalk, have a good weekend as well.
I am a man looking for the truth about my life and looking to get answers to the whys in my life. The people with the answers and the truth hide, not wanting me to have the truth or answers.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:21 pm

I had warned her about revenge and seeking it, that her karma was going to be bad, but she did not care.
Wolf,

It is very difficult to deal with someone who is on the path of self destruction, and lacks any sense of moral responsibility for her actions in hurting others. How does one appeal to a person's conscience, when that conscience is seriously lacking?
Have a good weekend E.o.T.
And you as well.

EoT  :smt006

Return to “Psychic”