need help with a vision

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

waterfountain

need help with a vision

Post by waterfountain » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:03 pm

i keep seeing an aligator moving towards a pond, then found myself running into one yesterday, am unsure what to make of it, i can't have anyone tune into my energy right now as i am healing and still sick, but wanted to see if anyone's guides had any idea thanks! is it a warning?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:23 am

Dear Fountain,

The problem is that regardless of whether you want someone to tune directly into your aura (which you don't want), or whether instead you want them to use their guide or HS (which you do want), this qualifies as a spirit reading request on this discussion only forum.

My suggestion would be to resubmit this question to the dream interpretation forum, making it clear that although you realize that this is a waking vision that EoT has told you that the meanings of the symbols in both dreams and waking visions are often identical to one another.

I would move it myself, but I wanted my answers below to remain in this forum.

Effectively you need to ask them to interpret what an alligator moving towards a pond means to you in a dream, then transfer that meaning to your waking visions.

Actually coming across an alligator in the real, outside world not long after having the vision suggests that the message contained within that symbol urgently needs to be heard.

Such an event is an example of SYNCHRONICITY - where two normally independent events (your visions and seeing the real alligator) appear to have an association of a still unknown nature with each other.

Although it is definitely not a simple cause and effect relationship, where the visions caused the alligator to appear.

You are not Harry Potter!

Much better looking than he is.  :smt005

It could also be precognitive or you seeing the future, with reference to you foretelling that you would eventually encounter a real alligator close up.

Any way see what the dream interpreters say,

From your friend EoT  :smt003

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:37 pm

Alligators are docile creatures, when in their own environment (the water).  It would appear you have been out of your own element (out of sorts) in your life and need to return to the water.  Further interpretation can be obtained at the dream site I am sure.
God bless, J

waterfountain

Post by waterfountain » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:58 pm

hi spirit thank you for responding, returning to the water cna you expand on that? and thank you eot

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:21 am

Fountain,

I cannot speak on behalf  of J, but I believe that she means that you need to return to the things in your life with which you are most familar and comfortable, and those which are most consistent with your life purpose which is still to be fully determined.

It is saying to me that you doing this is expected to have a calming effect upon your emotions, which in turn should allow you to make more balanced decisions as to what you should do next.

But eventually you will need to move outside of your comfort zone once again. People who are too comfortable for too long often lack the necessary motivation required to make the critical improvements in their lives, and want things never to change.

When change happens to be the one universal constant which we always can depend upon in this life. If you are unable or unwilling to accept and adjust to these changes to your environment (your surroundings), you cannot continue to move forwards and learn what your purpose or full potential is.  

YOU WOULD THEN AS A RESULT OF REJECTING AND BEING UNWILLING TO CHANGE, FEEL PERMANENTLY STUCK!!!!!!!!!!

This type of living death is to be avoided, if at all possible.

I speak to you about this uncomfortable subject, based upon my own painful first hand experience of what feeling stuck is like.

EoT  :smt009

waterfountain

Post by waterfountain » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:14 am

ty you eot

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:13 pm

Water is the alligator's favorite environment.  I am sure from the symbol that it is also yours, hence the log in name.  The meaning of water is emotion in the physical environment and spirit when addressing the spirit.  

In dream interpretation the alligator returning to water, means it has been out of it.  You are the alligator.  Your life has been out of sorts for some time because you are not in your comfortable environment.  You have strived for many natural things in life, most of which did not succeed.  You understand yourself enough to know that returning to the water (your most comfortable place) you will be successful.  

You have been a small fish in the larger pond of life.  When you get to your comfort zone you can become the big fish in your own pond.  This refers very much to the physical material life you are trying to live.  Work, play, relationships, all need to be brought to comfort for you.
God bless, J

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Always pleased to be of help

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:22 pm

waterfountain wrote:ty you eot
I am always pleased to be of help to my friends.

EoT  :smt007

waterfountain

Post by waterfountain » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:25 am

thank you guys, do you mind if i list some more visions i am getting? the issue i have been struggling with is whether to break restrictions or not, do you think it's related to this vision? does doing whats comfortable imply a famliar pattern of playing it safe or doing what makes me feel good, comforted? now am seeing snow

i have been seeing algators non stop in my vision and keep seeing myself relaxed then it appearing

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:38 pm

Alligators are really docile animals, who like to lay in the sun and bake.  It is their purpose and pleasure.  You will be more comfortable and relaxed when you have found the right environment for yourself.  No one else can tell you where that is, as it is very personal to the inner as well as the outer you.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”