not sure what I am...

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

drusillafaith

not sure what I am...

Post by drusillafaith » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:31 pm

Ok I hope im in the right spot as I dont normally do this kinda thing. But gotta start some where. I have abilities.  I know that much. But not sure what exactly.  So any thoughts would help.
U see, ive always known that I am different. Even my "Bible belt" family new. They were very...abusive to me because of it. Ive always been able to see things, shadow people n animals. Feel like I was bein touched when no one is doin so. Hearing voices n sounds no one else could. I can tell what kind of a person some one is just by meeting them most times. Ive evn woken up at night sayin random things like I smell smoke. With the faint smell in my nose for a moment before it goes away. Knowing full well there is no real smoke. Evn my hubby right there sees n smells nothing. I had "fainting spells" as my family called it growin up that were tested by doctors but never explained. Were talkin dozens of brain scans and such though never during an eppisode. And even seeing everything in black and white for a moment after one. My husband knows that if I say I have a "bad feeling" about somethin to trust me. Of course according to all the psych doctors im bipolar, borderline personality disorder, and just have halucinations do to my childhood. But I know it started before the abuse.
I know I have abilities.  And I want to sharpen them so that I may help others. Im just not sure what abilitie(s) I have in order to work on them. My family, before cutting me off, thought it all "of the devil" so I had no help. And since we moved to Houston its gotten much more intense.  I want to be able to control it better. After all, bein flooded with emotions not my own when out in town has made me very much a home body lol. Anyways, any thoughts would b great. Thanks

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Houston Psychic Circle

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:06 am

Welcome to the forum, and you are in exactly the right place to ask this.

It is not that I do not want to help you to learn to better deal with your very real abilities which come from God and not the Devil and other people's narrow minds, but I really feel that you deserve and require localized help in Houston, right where you are living.

Help is badly and urgently needed in your case, and you do not want any further unnecessary delays in getting it from the right people.

People like you!

Contact the Houston Psychic Circle through the following web page.

http://www.meetup.com/awakenwithin/

Cynthia Krieger is one of the group organizers, and the main contact person.

I have no idea as to what their monthly fees and what your and your very supportive husband's current financial and employment status are, so please let me know if they are beyond your means to be able to afford when you return here under this thread.

It is free to join. The fees are only charged for the circle meetings themselves.

Let us know either way how you got on,

EoT Image

PS: Not sure about the link to Cynthia's personal website, as that domain appears to have been taken over by some advertising company.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:41 pm

Take charge and find a good teacher locally.  It is a bad thing when the local people are so judgemental, like your growing up.  But you have arrived in a place where there is psychic activities.

drusillafaith

Post by drusillafaith » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:33 pm

Ok so I went to a psychic fair thing ovr the weekend and got some info. Im an empath and psychic.  Very strong were the words thwy used.  I have a rebellious soul. No surprise on that. My past lives show that all too well. Lol and have Cinthia's number. I plan on getting togeyher with her soon. Thank u for the help. Im learning to accept my new role and go with it more. Oh and I am a spirit healer as well. Its all making sence now n im sooooo happy. T hank u n God bless

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:09 am

You are very welcome.

The fact that we are often too close to and therefore too emotionally involved with the outcome to be able to read ourselves objectively, often makes us seek out another psychic for a second opinion or an outsider's different perspective on our problems.

Up to a certain point doing this is both healthy and productive, but it does at the same time make us more vulnerable to fraudulent psychics, those who only think that they are psychics, and those who are only out to get our money and return business in the future.  

If a rebellious soul means that you keep asking deeper questions of them and do not accept everything which any psychic says as being the absolute and unchallengeable truth, I feel that you should keep right on being rebellious.

Love and Light,

EoT :smt041

Return to “Psychic”