Not being able to refocus

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Spiritwhisperer

Not being able to refocus

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:04 am

After a weekend in a major city, and then a week of being unwell, I feel a bit lost, I have been trying to refocus myself, because I feel that being so off centre hasn't helped me feel any better.  I don't normally deal well around crowds and when in something I cant walk out of (Plane, elevator etc) as I feel the emotions and energies of those around me and can't shield myself from them.

My problem is now, I feel like I am still carrying those energies, and where I would normally meditate to ground and recentre myself, I can't meditate, my mind slows, and I get focused, but then it feels my head is dizzy, and I feel this strange pulling at the front of my forehead (just above the eyes) I find it really unsettling, and I wonder if there is any other way to get refocused?

Sorry if this is long, I am hoping for others advice as I don't feel myself getting any better because of it.

Blessings
SW.
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."

"be the change you wish to see in the world" Ghandi

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Prevention is always more effective than having to find a cure

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:49 am

SW, :smt018

Prevention is always more effective than having to find a cure, once your aura has already been compromised.

You must learn to protect and shield yourself from their negativity BEFORE and not AFTER you have been in large crowds of people in the big city.

Especially read the Methods Of Protection section on the following web page.

http://www.kch42.dial.pipex.com/psiprotect.htm

I know that this sounds like the same advice that you would give to a person who is feeling horny, but go take a long bracing shower and at the same time visualize the dark, negative energies being washed away down the drain.

Or get out and back in touch with nature, including you doing some gardening in your backyard, visiting the sea side, going to a nature reserve etc.

It enhances the grounding process for you to have direct contact with the soil, or stand in the shallows or swim in the sea or a river (be careful as drowning can be hazardous to your health), and to breathe fresh air slowly and deeply. The water must be moving, and not stagnant.

The problem these days is that most of the places for re-centering and re-grounding yourself outside of your back garden or shower, are either polluted or full of other people, which can work against you when trying to do either.

When this has been done, you should be able to meditate again and focus without having to put up with the pulling sensation in the region of your third eye (mental tension caused by you trying too hard) interfering with your experience.

Please let me know if this helps,

EoT  :smt003

Spiritwhisperer

Thank you EoT

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:07 am

Thank you for your response EoT,

I did try and protect before going into the crowds, but I wasn't expecting the crowds (I suppose I should have been coming from Tas, and going into Melbourne where their population is over 3-4 times that of our whole state,) I had hoped I had it in control, but a tram I got on was so overcrowded that it threw me so off balance that I had to get off early and walk the rest of the way, and I haven't been able to shake the energies since.  :smt009

I will use your suggestions and I will let you know if it works  (thank you for the link, that has some very helpful advice on it )

L&L
SW :)
Last edited by Spiritwhisperer on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Electricity pollution

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:16 am

SW,

One other major form of pollution in the big city of Melbourne is electricity.

You are probably like me in being more sensitive than most people to electrical fields.

The trams use overhead live wires to power them, so the higher than average level of electrical pollution in the tram could also play a role in overpowering your normally adequate protective mechanisms.

EoT  Image

Spiritwhisperer

Re: Electricity pollution

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:15 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:SW,

One other major form of pollution in the big city of Melbourne is electricity.

You are probably like me in being more sensitive than most people to electrical fields.

The trams use overhead live wires to power them, so the higher than average level of electrical pollution in the tram could also play a role in overpowering your normally adequate protective mechanisms.

EoT  Image

That is interesting and makes a lot of sense, I wonder if there is a way to shield from the electrical field (bar walking around with foil around the head haha) then in this day and age it would be very hard to escape from it, just work on the light shields more I guess.

:smt020 I have used most of your suggestions regarding removing extra energy, and grounding etc, and for the first time last night was able to calmly go into meditation without the feeling of dizziness and no pulling at the front.

so thank you again, I finally after a week or so, feel focused and connected.

:)
Kindest regards
L&L
SW
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."

"be the change you wish to see in the world" Ghandi

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:59 pm

I have used most of your suggestions regarding removing extra energy, and grounding etc, and for the first time last night was able to calmly go into meditation without the feeling of dizziness and no pulling at the front. so thank you again, I finally after a week or so, feel focused and connected.
That is very good news!

Thank you for the feedback.

If the symptoms ever return, then you should know how to deal with it before it gets out of hand.

Then you might get away with it, without having that long cold shower.

EoT  :smt002  :smt002

Return to “Psychic”