Psychic Web Series

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pyschic_wanderer

Psychic Web Series

Post by pyschic_wanderer » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:44 pm

I’ve always been interested in the untapped power of the mind so I used some of my A/V friends to make a 3-episode web series about an ordinary woman who discovers she has psychic powers. I hope you check it out:

http://puffproductions.com/door2door/

Nick
Last edited by pyschic_wanderer on Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

What happened?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:11 am

Hi Nick,

Could I please ask whether it was you who removed the link from this posting, as well as from your other one in the Introduce Yourself forum?

Unless they are restored neither posting makes any sense, and should then in my opinion be completely removed.

As a moderator on this forum I fully support the link remaining where it was, which is why I am so puzzled as to why it is no longer there.

Can you throw any light upon this mystery?

L&L,

EoT :smt009

pyschic_wanderer

Not sure what happened...

Post by pyschic_wanderer » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:35 am

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and I appreciate the interest. I didn't remove the link and assume a moderator must have. I have edited the original post to add it back in. Hopefully, it will stay this time and I'll put it in this reply too:

http://puffproductions.com/door2door/

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:54 am

Nick,

You are welcome.

Possibly a more direct and less confusing link for the members to use would be as follows.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/puf ... production

At least that is my opinion.

All the very best,

EoT  :)

pyschic_wanderer

Post by pyschic_wanderer » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:17 pm

Thanks... either link is good. The original link has more info about the cast, crew, and production and is where the final show will be viewable so I figured someone could look around a little more and check back later for the show when done.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:14 am

Nick,

Message read and point taken about both links having their own advantages over the other.

Some people want to know all the finer details about the project, while others may want to go directly to the unfinished web series in order to see why it is felt to be worthy of completing.

Often it is simply a matter of how much time and energy they currently have available to them, as to which of the two links they will prefer.

What are the approximate download sizes of the files involved, for the benefit of the members who do not have broadband or a heavy duty computer, or for those who have a tight monthly usage limit?

I have not got around to viewing them myself yet, or I would already know the answers to the above question.

I hope for your encouragement and support in finishing the job that there will be plenty of positive feedback about the web series, posted soon under this thread by many of the MB members.

Keep up the good work,

EoT  Image

pyschic_wanderer

Thanks

Post by pyschic_wanderer » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:04 pm

Thanks for the encouraging words.

FYI... The video is the same for both links. With the youtube embed at puffproductions.com, the user has the ability to change the resolution and effect download size. With the Kickstarter video, it is fixed at highest rez.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:50 am

With the youtube embed at puffproductions.com, the user has the ability to change the resolution and effect download size.
A very useful option.

Thanks for that.

EoT  Image

Return to “Psychic”