My reading with psychic medium Jamie Butler (Atlanta)

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bs111vemuri

My reading with psychic medium Jamie Butler (Atlanta)

Post by bs111vemuri » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:28 am

Here is my experience with a reading with Jamie Butler - U.S (GA-Atlanta). based Psychic Medium (talk to the other side).
The session arrangements and their help was excellent.

I live in India.
I wanted to talk to my deceased uncle and had a group session (7.5 minutes).
I asked 7 questions.
Only 2 are correct.
Remaining 5 are - Either very generic
Or, wrong.

Horrible reading!

My personal advice is don't waste your money with Jamie Butler.
Waste of time and money.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:47 pm

7 questions in 7.5 minutes? And a group session? How do you know if the medium wasn't picking up answers for another group member? How many others were there in the group? Divide 7.5 minutes by ?

Thank you for warning us about this particular medium, but one bad reading does not necessarily make him a bad medium.

And the word "bad" is highly subjective, or a matter of your own personal viewpoint or opinion.

Perhaps he only answered the two questions correctly to you, because the five other questions were the wrong ones for you to be asking at that time.

I do not know this person but I feel that being human he does sometimes make mistakes and that sometimes mediums without their knowledge read what their client wants to hear, instead of what they need to hear.

They can unconsciously and unwittingly pick up on your dreams, wishes and desires and misinterpret them as coming from a spirit, when they come directly and only from you. Crossed wires during a reading clearly do not always mean that the psychic medium is fraudulent, or attempting to trick you out of your money.

While I know that your intentions to warn us were good and honourable, I must caution you about the possibility that if it gets to his ears that you posted this on a public forum, that you could potentially be legally prosecuted for defamation of his character and professional reputation.

Thanks again but be careful,

EoT Image

sweet camaro

Post by sweet camaro » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:33 am

I'm going to have to agree with eye of the tiger. Jamie butler is actually extremely accurate. I'm sorry your reading didn't resonate with you at that time, who knows it may later on in life. I too did one of those mini sessions and she was able to see directly as to who I was and was also able to accurately describe and predict my situation at that time. I have a two hour session with her coming up and I'm extremely excited. I really hope you find someone who clicks with your style and I'm sorry she wasn't the one for you. She's a beautiful person.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:58 pm

I totally and unequivocally agree with EOT!!

What purpose does it serve in the general scheme of things coming here and bad mouthing a medium?

Were you expecting miracles in 7.5 minutes shared with five others? I think you should have assessed your expectations from such a session before agreeing to pay for a meagre 7.5 minutes shared with others.

I dont even know who this medium is, but your comments (and being your first posting on this site) are totally unfair and you should not be doing this here or any other site.

Good luck.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:27 pm

"I dont even know who this medium is, but your comments (and being your first posting on this site) are totally unfair and you should not be doing this here or any other site."

To my very good friend Cedars, whose opinions and friendship I will always value and be grateful for.

I am sorry to have to say this but I feel that it is very unfair to attack a member's right to express his opinion on this board.

Regardless of whether it is their first or one thousandth posting, this forum will not work if people feel that their opinions and advice based upon either their own experiences or those of other people close to them are going to be treated in this throw away manner.

Also be aware that English is not every member's first language, and misunderstandings on both sides of the fence are as a consequence frustratingly common. It may be that a group sitting with the medium was all that the member could afford at the time.

I also do not have enough information to form my own opinions concerning this particular medium, but I feel that the member did this with the best of intentions to warn others and stop them become overly dependent upon mediums who are just as human and therefore just as fallible as we all are.

I have great admiration for you both as a reader and my friend and I want you to feel that you can freely express your opinions as well.

But out of my respect for the both of you I would really like you both to make your peace with each other, and not allow this to unnecessarily spoil the harmony and good feelings which we have tried to develop on this board in the best interests of all of us.

Come on people.Life is just too short to waste doing this. Always look behind your feelings and  about the person in front of you to the subject and intentions of their posting, and while I have done the same thing myself and am not proud of doing so, do not make judgements about them without having all the relevant information available to you on which to  make a fair and balanced determination of their character.

There but by the grace of God go I?

Peace to everyone,

EoT  :smt020

Brahma Mihira

Post by Brahma Mihira » Sat May 17, 2014 6:17 am

I also think you could go individual season with her and then at least get 30min season.
Neither mother, father nor any other relative can do one great splendor than one's own well-directed mind!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat May 17, 2014 11:42 pm

Brahma,

Unfortunately this is the member's only posting so far on Mystic Board. It is over three months since it was written.

I therefore conclude either that he or she has been too busy to visit us to read our comments, or alternately was not impressed with what we said and has since gone elsewhere which is always their right to decide to do so.

Take care,

EoT  :)

methomas

Psychic readings

Post by methomas » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:45 am

It is in the best interest of the aspirants that they stay away from using occult and psychic powers for attaining any selfish motives. Otherwise, these powers will turn into the biggest roadblock in one’s spiritual journey.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Psychic readings

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:30 pm

methomas wrote:It is in the best interest of the aspirants that they stay away from using occult and psychic powers for attaining any selfish motives. Otherwise, these powers will turn into the biggest roadblock in one’s spiritual journey.
Hello Methomas,

I always prefer to call them abilities instead of powers.  The word powers suggests to me that all psychics or practitioners of the occult are control freaks, which is clearly not the case.

I do not understand exactly why you have posted this, and what point(s) you are trying to make by doing so.

Questions:

What has mediumship as we are discussing in this thread got to do with the occult?

If you truly believe that people using their psychic or spiritual abilities are all selfish and that by using these abilities they are blocking their own spiritual journey, then why are you here?

Thanks,

EoT
Last edited by eye_of_tiger on Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Psychic readings

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:30 pm

methomas wrote:It is in the best interest of the aspirants that they stay away from using occult and psychic powers for attaining any selfish motives. Otherwise, these powers will turn into the biggest roadblock in one’s spiritual journey.
Hello Methomas,

I always prefer to call them abilities instead of powers.  The word powers suggests to me that all psychics or practitioners of the occult are control freaks, which is clearly not the case.

I do not understand exactly why you have posted this here, and what point(s) you are trying to make by doing so.

What has mediumship as we are discussing in this thread got to do with the occult?

If you truly believe that people using their psychic or spiritual abilities are all selfish and that by using these abilties they are blocking their own spiritual journey, then why are you visiting a website like Mystic Board?

Other than possibly to make negative judgements about good and decent people who never did you any harm and who never asked to be given these abilities, or to force your own religious beliefs onto them uninvited?

To do either of these injustices would be against the MB rules, as well as against the spirit of us being a community where everyone has the right to be accepted, and not to be criticised or attacked for being who they are.

Please respond to my questions. I hope that I am wrong about your reasons for posting this.

Thanks,

EoT

Return to “Psychic”