Medical test results, as promised

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Medical test results, as promised

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:50 am

For those of you who are interested to know what my wife M's medical results are nearly two years after being diagnosed with advanced but localized cancer then going into complete remission, there were three main tests, with one more still to come later this month or in early November.

The main cancer test was completely negative for any signs of suspicious potentially, precancerous activity.

The other two test results were that there is nothing to be particularly concerned about at present, but that the situation will have to be carefully monitored in the future.

Which I suppose is the best set of results which anyone can hope for when you have just stared death in the face, and have survived long enough to tell other people about it.

Please keep your healing prayers and positive energies flowing in our direction, as I know that without them we would both probably no longer be here.

L&L,

EoT Image
Last edited by eye_of_tiger on Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:02 pm

As always, love and light in healing.
God bless, J

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:45 am

Loving and healing energies are sent <3

Love and Light
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."

"be the change you wish to see in the world" Ghandi

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:27 pm

Thank you both.

I was wondering for a while if there was still anybody out there to read this, as the number of reading requests and other postings in this forum have significantly decreased during the last month.

Your positive responses at least partially restored my faith that things will eventually improve in this regard, and that somebody cares.

Love and Light,

EoT Image

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:18 pm

May GOD be with her .. Give both of you the rest of this and hereafter !
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:39 pm

Readings are up and down. &nbsp;Some months better than others. &nbsp;There is such a changing energy this month that people are just floating with their own circumstances. &nbsp;By the time the energy dissipates readings will pick up as people want to know where they are going from here.
God bless, J

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:47 pm

spiritalk wrote:Readings are up and down.  Some months better than others.  There is such a changing energy this month that people are just floating with their own circumstances.  By the time the energy dissipates readings will pick up as people want to know where they are going from here.
Dear J,

I hope that you are right about this, is all that I can say.

EoT &nbsp;:smt102

WolfwoodX

Post by WolfwoodX » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:36 am

Glad to read that your Wife is doing good and that she is remission. Lots of prayers sent for her to continue to be in remission and to stay healthy. &nbsp;

Hopefully people return here, who have been gone. I do enjoy this board and found it interesting to read some posts. I have certainly found lots of help here, with my questions, I am very happy to be a member of this forum.
I am a man looking for the truth about my life and looking to get answers to the whys in my life. The people with the answers and the truth hide, not wanting me to have the truth or answers.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:49 pm

WolfwoodX wrote.....
I have certainly found lots of help here, with my questions, I am very happy to be a member of this forum.
I am happy in knowing that you recognise the potential healing value of these discussions.
Hopefully people return here, who have been gone.
Thankfully this is already gradually happening, both on this as well as on the reading board.

What a relief!

EoT Image

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:56 pm

ionezation wrote:May GOD be with her .. Give both of you the rest of this and hereafter !
That must be one of the most beautiful but deceptively simple healing prayers that I have ever heard.

Much appreciated! :smt020

It is especially during difficult times like this when you learn who your real friends are.

Namaste,

EoT &nbsp;:smt049

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:50 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:
spiritalk wrote:Readings are up and down.  Some months better than others.  There is such a changing energy this month that people are just floating with their own circumstances.  By the time the energy dissipates readings will pick up as people want to know where they are going from here.
Dear J,

I hope that you are right about this, is all that I can say.

EoT  :smt102

they say friends don't have to talk daily, to know that the other is still there, this site, and especially you my dear friend EoT, are always in my thoughts,

this month like Spirittalk said, seems to be an energy shift, that we are going along with what comes, the readings will pick back up, when the awareness that comes with changes moves around, and people will seek counsel with wise people such as yourself.

Positive and healing energies will surround you, and love and light will pave your way :)

Namaste
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."

"be the change you wish to see in the world" Ghandi

Return to “Psychic”