is anyone in contact with angels?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

waterfountain

is anyone in contact with angels?

Post by waterfountain » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:45 pm

thanks in advance

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Angels are a species apart.  They show up when needed.  If we wish to contact spirit we use spirit guides.  Angels handle the emergencies.
God bless, J

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Have you had an angelic close encounter?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:03 am

Dear Fountain,

Knowing what I do about your spiritual situation through our private conversations, THIS IS AN EMERGENCY.

Have you had a recent experience which makes you believe that you are/were in contact with an angel, or more than one angel?

If your answer is YES, I would not be in any way surprised by this revelation.

I feel that you are asking at least two other questions, behind this one.

1. Am I worthy of or do I deserve being contacted by angels, including during an emergency

2. Will other people think that I am crazy or that I believe that I am a better person than they are, which is why angels could be contacting me and not them?

YES you are worthy of and deserve being contacted by angels, as much as the next person does.

Some people might think that you are crazy, or that you have a superiority complex if you believe that you have been contacted by angels, BUT YOUR AUSSIE FRIEND DOES NOT BELIEVE THAT EITHER OF THESE THINGS ARE TRUE.

EVEN FOR ONE NANOSECOND.

[A nanosecond is one billionth of a second].

L&L,

EoT  :smt002  :smt002  :)

waterfountain

Post by waterfountain » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:18 am

thanks eot! if someone does speak to them can you please ask them to come to my home asap, thanks so much i can't go into detail right now

Angel Sophia

Post by Angel Sophia » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:51 pm

Depending on the situation the right angel could help but there are so many and so many way of invoking them, Do you light candels and say prayer for angels to come?

WolfwoodX

Post by WolfwoodX » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:45 am

Asking and praying that Angels go to help you in anyway you need. I can understand your need of them, I have had a few help me in the past and have seen a few as well.
I am a man looking for the truth about my life and looking to get answers to the whys in my life. The people with the answers and the truth hide, not wanting me to have the truth or answers.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:28 pm

Dear Fountain,

I have not replied any further to your request to send angels to your home, because other members who have also posted in this thread have made me feel that it is unnecessary for me to do so.

Are you OK with this,  or do you want further guidance about this subject of angels, about which I do not feel particularly qualified to offer an opinion?

Let me know in this thread what if anything further you wish me to do about invoking angelic help on your behalf.

Namaste,

EoT  :smt059

jounai

Post by jounai » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:09 am

Yeah, I have some contact with beings that can be considered angelic in nature. Please do remember however that there is a vast number of different types of angelic consciousnesses that can be expressed in many different ways, especially if we translate them to our level of experience. Some have a kinda physical form while some literally are pure light, or pure energy.
Being in contact on some level with angelic consciousnesses is not something rare on our planet. The majority of humanity is in one shape or form, consciously or unconsciously, in contact with these types of beings. I myself are in contact in different forms with a couple of thousands of angels but I do admit however that most of them I have not had conscious recognition of yet.
Considering what the posters before spoke about you are questioning whatever you are in contact or not with angels. I can tell you that since you even are considering that this might be true; it is true. If you didn't have any form of contact with angelic consciousnesses you wouldn't even be asking these questions and trying to find out an answer for them. the best way to allow these types of angelic beings to be with you is simply to see them with you. For example you can do a meditation where you invite their energy to you or picture them around you, loving you unconditionally.

Hope this helps!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:48 am

Jounai,

Some really excellent, practical suggestions you have given us.

Thank you so much.

Please keep them coming, as you appear to have a very good knowledge and understanding of the problems which people often face with their psychic development.

Regards,

eye_of_tiger  :smt006

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:49 am

Jounai,

Thank you so much.

Please keep them coming, as you appear to have a very good knowledge and understanding of the problems which people often face with their psychic development.

Regards,

jounai

Post by jounai » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:21 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:Jounai,

Thank you so much.

Regards,

And thank you as well. :) I read your other replies on the other threads as well and I appreciate your reflections. I know that you are a great guy so here is a  :smt006  to you! :)

Talia

Post by Talia » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:30 pm

spiritalk wrote:Angels are a species apart.  They show up when needed.  If we wish to contact spirit we use spirit guides.  Angels handle the emergencies.
Angels handle the emergencies.

I laughed at this, it made me smile and you are so very right, they do. We all have a guardian angel that watches over us, some think they are a special part of us, a higher self, a special energy that we only reach and tap into when we are in emergency or trauma situation.
But there are other ways of attracting special angel energy, meditations, readings, using angel cards or focusing on angel pictures or prayers.

I hope that the sitation that started this thread is solved well now  :smt051

Return to “Psychic”