Revangabriel's lost photographs

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Revangabriel's lost photographs

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:25 pm

This request for help in finding some lost photos has been copied edited by me from revangabriel's posting in the psychic reading forum.

This is like all other missing item requests in future posted to this forum, open to both readers and non readers who wish to contribute to helping the person to find a solution.

This specific type of request is the only exception to the rule that no readings can be given on this board. Any number of different people can add to this thread.
Ive lost photos of someone that was very close me and has since passed on. Those photos mean a real lot to me. I've looked everywhere but I can't find them.
Can you please help our good friend revangabriel, either through a reading or through friendly advice, locate these missing photos of a loved one who has since passed?

Thanking you in advance,

EoT  :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:15 pm

Revangabriel,

Since it has already been nearly a week since I posted this and there have so far been no takers, I will now offer you my own impressions concerning the most likely place to find your missing photographs, and precious memories of your departed friend.

Any other person (reader or non reader) who also wishes to be of some help, is free to do so.

To begin this reading I asked two separate questions. You will not like the first question which was "do these missing photos still exist?"

I did not see much point in asking my second question  which was "where can these photos be found?" if the answer to the first question was NO.

The good news is that the Four of Wands tarot card suggests to me that the photos DO STILL EXIST, and also that they are in a place where they can be reasonably easily recovered from.

To me the Four of Wands represents a celebration of either a marriage, or alternately a close and deeply affectionate friendship. This only reinforces my initial impression that this person now in Spirit was much more than a passing acquaintance or temporary friend to you.

Regardless of this person's relationship to you while they were alive, I am getting that he or she was also one of your soul mates (we each have more than one of these in any given lifetime). For me to say that this person was and still is special to you, would be an understatement. Hence the importance and urgency of locating these photos for you, ASAP.

Second question and answer coming up!

The Ten of Cups is once again about marriage and possibly as well about children. The Cups suit always represents to me the nature and depth of a person's closest relationship(s). The apparent closeness and high level of intimacy which you enjoyed with this person is immediately apparent to this reader from both of these cards.

Intimacy BTW does not necessarily always have to involve a physical or sexual relationship with that person. Rather intimacy means that you would trust this person with your deepest secret longings. If under pressure, you would trust this person with your very life! Rainbows as one appears on the face of this card symbolise to me promises or sacred vows made between two people, which will be honoured and respected even after the death of either of the two individuals.

The reading sees the missing photographs as not being any longer in your home, if indeed that is where they once were located. The building in which you are likely to find them is in a country like or rural or semi rural setting. Plenty of trees and other greenery closely surround this building, as shown in the background on the Ten of Cups.

At a reasonable distance from your home, but not so far that it would take an hour to make the journey in your car. Probably well under 60 minutes. Everything is telling me that either another member of your family has them (but may not remember keeping them), or that someone appointed to legally represent a member of your family has them for safekeeping. There will be a mixture of both joy and embarrassment by all the individuals concerned, when these wayward photos are finally located in mint condition.

Please keep me updated about any positive developments in your ongoing search for the photos, in this discussion thread.

All the best,

EoT Image

revangabriel

Post by revangabriel » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:59 pm

Thank you EoT for your reply.

I haven't had time to look for them yet as I've been busy with other stuff, but I think I now have a reasonable idea where they are. Ill be sure to tell you anything if I find them. :)

Once again, thank you very much for the help.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:42 pm

Hi,

The reading recognizes that these missing photographs hold many precious memories for you of this person, and therefore that it is important to you that they be found as soon as possible.

Actually being busy with other matters often helps to reduce our anxiety about the possibility that the  missing item may have been permanently lost, which then gives our psychic mind a much better chance of sending through genuine impressions to us of where it is most likely to be.

On the other hand focusing only upon finding it makes us tense up, and is the best way that I know of to close down our inner senses when they are most needed.

Surprisingly it is often when we are not currently looking for it that it is most likely to be found.

Were these photos taken with a digital or conventional camera? Is it possible that the source image or negative still exists, from which another copy can be made just in case you are not successful in locating them?

EoT  :smt017

revangabriel

Post by revangabriel » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:28 am

Hi,

Im glad to say I found the photographs! I randomly stumbled across them while cleaning my old room.

While it has been some time without knowing where the pohtos were, your reading helped to put my mind at ease knowing that they're at least still around and I'll find them eventually. So thank you for the reading :)

And It was also nice reading about the close relationship I had with this individual. We were really close.

So thanks again  :smt023

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:52 pm

This is wonderful news.

I often find items which I have almost given up on ever finding again, when looking for something completely different and unrelated to the original target of my search.

Sometimes when this happens I get the distinct feeling that the Universe is out there somewhere watching this happen, and is having a huge smile and laugh at my expense for being so attached to material objects that I would worry to keep looking for the object for so long.

Oh well.

Finding the missing photos after all this time when you were not actually looking for them could indeed be a cosmic joke on you, but equally it could be a sign that your life is at a major turning point where the memories and lessons of your past could be valuable aids to your spiritual and personal development.

Which BTW provides me with an excellent lead in for your requested reading in the psychic reading forum.

CU there,

EoT  :smt003

Return to “Psychic”