I would like a reading if anyone would like to practice on me?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

CJBowers

I would like a reading if anyone would like to practice on me?

Post by CJBowers » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:18 am

I am curious about readings and am at a point right now where I have sort of a big dilemma on my hands. Nothing life-threatening, but something that I've been losing sleep over lately. At the very worst, if a reading is totally inaccurate, it could still give me some kind of starting point to think about things differently, so I see it as a win-win.

So, photograph, handwriting, tarot cards, whatever you fancy. I have no preference and am rather more interested in just seeing a reading.

So, novices readers, please feel free to contact me. I am open to any method or what have you and I'm willing to give you feedback after the reading if you want it. Please let me know what you'd like to do or what you'd need to do your usual reading.

Thanks! :)
When you hear the sound of hoof beats, what do you imagine?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Psychic Reading Practice thread

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:52 pm

Hi CJ, :smt006

I have read your introduction, so I have a fairly good idea as to why you are so curious about what happens during a reading.

However we have a Psychic Reading Practice thread in the Psychic Reading forum (which is a sub-forum of this board), which gives novice readers the opportunity to practise and develop their reading skills in a protected and supportive environment.

This main psychic forum on the other hand is designed for discussions and persons asking questions about psychic subjects.

Psychic Reading Practice Thread

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=82627

The rules for using the practice thread are clearly explained in the first posting, and must be thoroughly read by both readers and people looking for a reading (querents) before proceeding.

One of the most important conditions is that the novice reader must first offer a certain number of readings, then the person accepts their offer and specifically names the reader of their choice.

This means that your offer to be the subject of a reading while kind as readers clearly need other people to practise upon, must unfortunately be turned down on this occasion.

There are no current offers being made to give readings in the psychic reading practice thread.

If on the other hand you would like to be given a reading by a more experienced reader, one of the regular readers would be pleased to give you one on the psychic reading forum, which has its own rules which must be looked at before you post your request.

Since you have already introduced yourself (thanks for doing that) the first rule has already been satisfied.

You are looking for a general reading this month.

Psychic Reading Forum

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=62

Please Read Before Requesting a Reading

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424

Welcoming you to Mystic Board as well as to these psychic forums, and looking forward to helping to satisfy your healthy curiosity about your psychic world.

Regards,

eye_of_tiger (EoT) Image

Return to “Psychic”