Spirit Guides

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Bella_Luna

Spirit Guides

Post by Bella_Luna » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:57 pm

Can anyone here communicate with my spirit guides for me, please not trying to be rude or negative I meditate everyday and I'm just trying to get some guidance from them. Its been awhile since I have recieved a message from them I just want to know any kind of message from them or guidance, also I want to know is that them calling my name everynight in a fainted voice please anything is greatly appreciate blessings to all. Happy Holidays To Everyone :).
Beautiful Moon.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:41 pm

Hi Bella,

I can well understand how frustrated and confused you might be feeling, wondering whether your spirit guide has deserted you (he or she definitely has not), but in order to do this on your behalf would require a mediumship reading be given in the psychic reading forum (not in a discussion forum like this one), and these are not allowed on Mystic Board.

I feel that Spiritalk is the best person to advise you concerning what you should do from here in the way of healing and strengthening your connection with your guide.

It is I feel the quality and strength of the connection with your guide which is at the heart of your current problem.

Your guide will be doing everything which is possible to help you to restore or establish reliable communication with him or her, but you need the advice of a medium to help things along from your side of the working relationship as well.

Regards,

EoT  :smt059

Bella_Luna

Post by Bella_Luna » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:48 pm

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know I'm new to this site :) thanks for letting me know many blessings.
Beautiful Moon.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:17 am

Bella, :)

Not a problem, and you are not in trouble.

We are here to help you.

Spiritalk (J) should respond to this posting as soon as possible.

When in doubt call those people who are best qualified to advise, is my personal motto.

And I do not know any person who is better qualified to offer sound advice about connections with spirit guides than my learned and respected friend, and fellow team member.

L&L,

EoT  :smt007

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:41 am

Bella-Luna:  The tool we use for development with spirit (guides, loved ones, angels) is meditation.  We sit quiet so our conscious mind can calm and be peaceful.  Meditation is not about stopping your mind, it is about refocusing your mind.  Set a scene in your mind's eye.  Something from nature is good (a garden, a waterfall, etc.) whatever makes you feel at peace.  The meditation is about peace and calming body, mind, spirit.  

Be aware of your own inner energies.  When calmed down is a good time to connect with your spirit guide.  One of the things you can do to help this along is to set a symbol between yourself and your guide.  Consistently invite them into your consciousness with the same symbol.  (you may have to try a couple before it works well, but be consistent when you have found the right symbol).  I meditate upon a garden and choose a specific flower to call my guide.  What makes you feel comfortable?  Make it from nature as that has its own energies as well!

Lets meet them half way with our hearts and minds open to learn and grow.  And the mind will wander (Buddhists call this the monkey mind) but if you consistently bring the mind back to your own symbol, it will work for you and your guide.  Its all about consistency, constancy and practice, practice, practice.
God bless, J

Bella_Luna

Okay...

Post by Bella_Luna » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:03 am

Everytime I ask for a reading I get this same response, which I already do I love meditating everyday and shielding and  and grounding. I needed a message from my guides no offense please understand I'm not trying to sound rude or anything only lositive energy coming from me but when othera ask for a reading the get it  but I asked for a reading and got a lecture but thank you anyway blessings to everyone and Happy Holidays :).
Beautiful Moon.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:46 pm

A relationship with a guide is personal.  You must connect to your own spirit guides.  Why would someone else be able to talk to your guide, when they are busy trying to talk to  you?
God bless, J

jounai

Re: Okay...

Post by jounai » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:10 am

Bella_Luna wrote:Everytime I ask for a reading I get this same response, which I already do I love meditating everyday and shielding and  and grounding. I needed a message from my guides no offense please understand I'm not trying to sound rude or anything only lositive energy coming from me but when othera ask for a reading the get it  but I asked for a reading and got a lecture but thank you anyway blessings to everyone and Happy Holidays :).
Have you perhaps considered that people telling you to keep on doing meditation and such things might actually be your guides speaking through other people? Most of the time when the guides wish to tell you something (which basically is all the time) they use the reality around you including people, animals and "non-animated things" (such as rocks, trees and so on). What I would suggest to you is that you trust, the best you can right now, in your guidance and that their message will reach you. This willingness to trust in the guidance will create a more relaxed state of being which will make you more able to see and hear what your guidance wish to tell you. If you are to focused on that you have to "get it" the paradox is that you will be more likely to miss what they have to tell you while relaxing and not insisting on "getting it" will make you more receptacle.

So, relax, enjoy and keep on doing what you are doing...if you hold the hand of Spirit it will never leave you behind and always lift you up. :)
Hope this helps!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:42 pm

Interesting...."everytime I ask for a reading..........."  Perhaps you need to listen to the reading.  That is what spirit is telling you.  No one is trying to lecture to you.  But if its not working, fix it!  If your meditation is not getting the desired results, change the meditation technique.
God bless, J

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:54 pm

Perhaps you need to listen to the reading.
To J and jounai,

I have come to realise that some people are not willing to listen, or to be helped in any other way than what they feel comfortable with at the time.

Bella_Luna's membership has been deactivated at her own request.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

Although I am sad that things have turned out this way, I respect Bella's right to decide to leave us, and wish her only the very best of life, love and happiness in the future.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and good health to all my friends on Mystic Board, as well as to my friends who have since departed to more distant shores.

EoT  :smt114

jounai

Post by jounai » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:40 pm

Yes, I have met people that absolutely doesn't want advice or hear that they have the possibility to get out of their own stuff. :) Often they just wish to remain with the matrix they currently have created for themselves and don't want to hear the solution to their problem is change. :)

Just as I do with all the people unwilling to listen I wish Bella a good life and that he/she lives life as she/he so desire. :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:05 pm

God bless us all in our journies!
God bless, J

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:57 pm

spiritalk wrote:God bless us all in our journies!
Amen to that.

L&L,

EoT :smt059

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:57 pm

spiritalk wrote:God bless us all in our journies!
Amen to that.

L&L,

EoT :smt059

Return to “Psychic”