UNEXPLAINED ANXIETY WHEN I LOOK AT A PICTURE OF A DECEASED FRIEND

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ClairJen

UNEXPLAINED ANXIETY WHEN I LOOK AT A PICTURE OF A DECEASED FRIEND

Post by ClairJen » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:57 am

Hello, I lost a long time friend on Dec. 1, 2013, it's only been 18 days.  I have had a dream about him and in my dream he is not well, he is crying.  His sister recently gave me a picture of him taken when he was battling cancer and his eyes are very expressive on the picture.  Whenever I find myself looking at the picture, I am overwhelmed with anxiety and feel like I'm losing my ground.  If I think about him, I can see his eyes from the picture, they pop up so in my mind so vividly and I still feel this anxiety.  I need an explanation for this.  It is not the ordinary grief and sadness feeling, but something disturbing.  Could he not be crossed over?  This is making me concerned....about my mental state!  I hope I'm not losing it.  I've had dreams of deceased people before, having lost my twin brother and I know he visits me that way...I do have some healing abilities...but am afraid this is new to me and I need guidance.

Thank you for reading!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:45 am

When someone passes, they stay close around the funeral and all the arrangements.  When that is done, it is time to move on into the light of spirit.  If he is just hanging around he has not come to terms with dying.  When someone suffers cancer, I am sure they come many times to the edge, then return to earth.  Perhaps there is a little confusion.  It will soon clear.  

What you can do is talk to your friend and tell him/her to turn to the light.  They must embrace the light of the new condition to progress.  And that is the important thing we can do from this end - release them into the light.  When they are settled they will learn to communicate and return to tell us more of their new condition.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”