Psychic Twins on the Ricki Lake Show

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rayb

Psychic Twins on the Ricki Lake Show

Post by rayb » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:35 am

The only psychic twins in the world!

Watch video: http://psychicnewsvideos.blogspot.com/2 ... -show.html

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:55 pm

Thanks for the link,

Terry and Linda Jamison are the only proven psychic twins, but I think that it is highly unlikely that they are the only ones in the entire world, at any time in history.

In the 17th century they would have been executed for being witches and therefore automatically in league with Satan, so if there had been psychic twins back then they would certainly have not advertised this to the general public.

Even in the supposedly more open minded 21st century many genuinely gifted psychics (twins or not) are still discriminated against and persecuted to the extent that they choose to keep completely to themselves.

On their official website www.psychictwins.com Terry and Linda claim to share the same soul or present corporeal manifestation of a fallen angel, which gives their many sceptics plenty of ammunition to use against them in a concerted attempt to convince the rest of the world that they are complete frauds.

This area will always be a highly controversial one.

EoT  :smt002

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:17 pm

Actually they predicted a princess and it was a prince.  So their talents are not as fine as they think.  I am feeling them bounce off one another and they would work better to separate the twin thing and work together.  

BTW on gender of pregnancy babies I have a high score.  Even against the odds.  lol

I know of a set of twins in Lily Dale, NY that teach psychic abilities as well.  Very well received.  So its not so unusual as would seem.  A psychic is only as good as their client.  

Twins have been measured to be sensitive to one another - pain, joy, etc.  - even when miles apart.  So there could be something to that bond.  People have always wondered.

God bless, J

Solar Sally

Post by Solar Sally » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:42 pm

Has anyone else heard of Elizabeth Summers?

I like that she turned down Oprah a few times to do her own Tv show as not to go mainstream when she was younger. IMO this lady is what Spirit Science is all about and I want to know more about her. Ive Googled her and spent some time on her website.

Does anyone have anymore information on her??
elizabethsummers.com

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:39 pm

Dear  Sally,

Welcome to our discussion.

I felt that you had already provided us with enough information for other members to find out more about Elizabeth Summers if they wished to or were interested enough, and accordingly I have removed the other links as being unnecessary.

What you appear to be looking for here are people who already have some personal knowledge of Elizabeth's work, either online or off.

If they need to do such an extensive search of the web as you have done for any information and watch videos about her on YouTube, then clearly they do not have that personal knowledge which you are looking for.

I wish you well with your search.

Regards,

EoT  :smt020

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:55 pm

Dear J,

While I confess to having a certain amount of healthy scepticism myself about the Jamison sisters and their claims to fame, I do at the same time feel that it is a little unfair to expect even a world class psychic to have a 100% success rate when it comes to making any predictions about the still to be decided future.

Although I feel that the jury is still out as to whether these two claimed psychic superstars are the genuine article and there is a lot of hype and ego massage going on about them in the media including to make a lot of money, no psychic's professional reputation or lack thereof should be based entirely upon one wrong prediction. IMO

EoT :smt003

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:34 pm

Of course one prediction is not a good barometer.  But when braggarts state a 100% success rate they need to check again!  I don't know if it was their claim or their promoters.

When there is money on the table there is expectation of performance.  Money has ruined more popular psychics than any other cause.  Greed sets in when their reputation rises.  Just a thought........

Everyone is capable of being psychic.  So whether twins or not (and studies are always fascinated by this phenomena.  Although with fertility drugs there are more multiple births these days than ever before).  There have been people that worked together with others to bring a good demonstration.  Some people are just naturally compatible, just as some are so totally incompatible.
God bless, J

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:08 pm

Dear J,

I also get very angry about the negative impact of these ridiculous and highly exaggerated claims upon the reputation of less commercially driven psychics, who would never do something so unethical as to make promises which they know that they cannot deliver.

All that I can find on the web are claims that they are "eerily accurate" or show a near to a 100% accuracy with their predictions.

And this is how they do it!

By making many of their predictions so vague and general that they can be  easily twisted in retrospect, to mean anything which would support their claims to a perfect score.

What follows are just two examples of what I am talking about.

http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16727

http://www.relativelyinteresting.com/20 ... edictions/

To be fair to the twins they are unfortunately far from being the only psychics who have at times overinflated their claims to accurately foretell the future, for reasons of personal gain. Note that I am in no way questioning that they have genuine psychic abilities, and have at times made very specific and highly detailed predictions which came true exactly as described.

EoT  :smt018  :smt018

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:28 am

Twins seem to have reared their heads in so many ways all my life.  I was born during WWII (prior to fertility drugs) and because of lack of children for school we started at 4 (that has become the norm in Canada now).  An interesting fact is that there were 6 sets of twins in this class.  They were all neighbours of mine.  I remember some of them to this day.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”