The Surprising Truth about Astral Projection

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:22 pm

It is mental and a conciousness experience I am talking about.  They will return to their bodies altered greatly and unable to cope with the ups and downs of normal life.  

The altered states for psychic or mediumship abilities does not take them to that level of escapism as to not return to function in a material/physical life to accomplish other goals and abilities.

Were they mentally challenged to start with?  Well, the experimenters in our world are certainly single minded in their efforts to learn something of their subject.  If it wasn't astral projection they would have found another escape to their mental concerns.

I have not heard of it causing death.  I have heard of mental illness steming from the experience.
God bless, J

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:15 pm

J,

Now I understand what you were getting at about their inability to return.

They can return to their physical body, but not to their normal lives as they are permanently changed in a negative sense by their experience.

The reason that I needed this made clearer is that people deliberately inducing such an experience are often comforted with the fact that there is no evidence of a person's silver cord having ever been spontaneously broken, stranding them for all eternity on the astral planes against their will.

Thanks for this,

EoT  :smt020

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:38 pm

The silver cord will break at the appropriate time, not during astral travel particularly.  And the higher we raise our consciousness the better for our individual soul.
God bless, J

Return to “Psychic”