LOST OBJECTS AND MISSING PETS

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

LOST OBJECTS AND MISSING PETS

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:23 pm

In the forum rules it says.........
This Part of the forum is only for discussion on all aspects of this subject.

No reading requests will be entertained on this forum. Use the individual reading rooms to post your request.
Psychic Forum Guidelines *Please read before posting*

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... php?t=7615

I am temporarily trialling accepting requests for lost object or missing pet readings HERE, instead of what is the usual place for them on the psychic reading forum. They are therefore a notable exception to the general rule that no reading requests will be entertained on this board.

This is NOT because I feel that these subjects are not important enough to be given a full reading about, but rather it is because I would like to hear as many different people's impressions about the most likely location of the lost object or missing pet as possible, and because some of our members have told me that even though they do not normally give readings, that they would still to like to help the person out using their intuition.

A temporary trial means either until I feel that it is no longer advisable or necessary to continue, or unless I feel that that this change in policy is being abused.

Could all members of our site helper team please take note of this change, and let me know ASAP if there are any specific problems related to the trial?

Thank you everyone,

EoT  :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:40 am

Edited by eye_of_tiger (EoT) on Wednesday April 30th, 2014.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:25 am

Go ahead :)

Return to “Psychic”