Are psychic real?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

layneschorzman

Are psychic real?

Post by layneschorzman » Sat May 03, 2014 2:38 pm

Hello guys!!
I have a simple question to ask. Are psychic real?

I mean i always think that how a person can predict about you and your destiny and also about your love and sex life. Can anybody tell something about me?

My name is Layne Schorzeman, i am 23 and my D.o.b is 06-09-1990

is there any other information required please let me know.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Are psychic real?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun May 04, 2014 1:19 am

layneschorzman wrote:Hello guys!!
I have a simple question to ask. Are psychic real?

I mean i always think that how a person can predict about you and your destiny and also about your love and sex life. Can anybody tell something about me?

My name is Layne Schorzeman, i am 23 and my D.o.b is 06-09-1990

is there any other information required please let me know.
Hello again Layne, :smt003

[We previously met each other for the first time in the Introduce Yourself forum.]
Are psychic real?
This might appear to be a simple question for you to ask, but it is definitely NOT a simple question for any of us to answer to a level which you would feel satisfied with.
I mean i always think that how a person can predict about you and your destiny and also about your love and sex life.
Are psychic abilities real would probably be closer to what you are really wanting to know from us. We could discuss this if you wish to.

The next part of your question "Can anybody tell something about me?" is a request for a psychic reading. Readings are not given on this forum, but are only given on the psychic reading forum which is a sub forum of this one.

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=62

Please read the following forum rules thoroughly BEFORE posting your request, and change your question if it is felt necessary to based upon those rules.

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO THIS FIRST!

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424

The final thing I want to know from you in your reply in this thread is whether you wish to discuss your original question, as well as having a reading done.

The discussion will happen in this forum, and the reading will be given on the psychic reading board at around the same time, if you want both of them to happen simultaneously.

Please let me know if you want the discussion (here), the reading (there), or BOTH OF THEM in each of the two separate forums?

Cheers,

EoT  :smt002

psychicelements

Post by psychicelements » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:43 am

Definitely Psychics are real! They have this special gift and ability ESP (Extrasensory Perception) that they use to read and predict one's love, relationship, career path, etc. With the aid of modern technology, Psychic reading has become easier to experience and receive.

A note from your moderator: Posting links to external websites is not allowed on this forum.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:50 am

Hello PE,

Layne never responded to my invitation to have a discussion on this subject, but if enough members tell me that they would like to do this I would prefer to make it a separate topic including an opinion poll, instead of leaving it as it is now: a foot note or add-on to someone else's posting.

But in the meantime I have taken your opinion on-board, and thank you for your interest.

Regards,

EoT  :)

Return to “Psychic”