Lucky guess? Or real?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Geminise

Lucky guess? Or real?

Post by Geminise » Wed May 14, 2014 8:53 pm

Hi guys I'm new to this forum and have no idea if I'm even posting this correctly ! Sorry! I been on the fence with psychics and recently I had some issues and it seems like signs been popping up like crazy, a lady my hubby works with had a sense of him being a father even before we had told anyone I was expecting! Is that possible how did she know? Or is that just a lucky guess

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu May 15, 2014 2:31 pm

I see you have asked the same question in the Tarot forum....
As your question is more on the psychic realm, I am giving my penny's worth in here.

First of all, and with respect,  I dont know why you are so baffled by this.

Haven't you had instances when you have thought of someone and the phone rings and it is that person calling ? Haven't you thought of something, a name, a person, an incident and bang you meet the person related to that incident by chance?

If yes, then your husband's friend has had a similar sensation about your pregnancy.

If  you have not had any such experiences, let me suffice by saying that some people are more in tune with their five senses, as psychic ability incorporates and encompasses those five (and some call it sixth) senses.

Some call it intuition, some call it gut feeling and some call it psychic ability. You have it, I have it, and every one has it. The only difference being some of us are more aware of those sensations than others.

I am sure you will get other lengthy and detailed explanations from my other friends in here about your experience.

Enjoy your pregnancy :)

Geminise

Post by Geminise » Thu May 15, 2014 5:14 pm

Thanks for the reply! It's just so weirdddd but that's such an awesome gift! She said she picked it up  off of her son in law also

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu May 15, 2014 5:22 pm

Yes, it sounds like she is highly in tune with her senses.

Return to “Psychic”