Contact with Spirit Guides

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:46 pm

Spiritualism is available all over the world.  But limited as a following in some places.  To find it in your area, I would help if I knew the city.

Spiritualism is formulated as a science, philosophy, religion.  It is a following of proven facts rather than faiths or believes in any dogmas or creeds.  As such mediumship is the practice to remain in touch with our loved ones who moved into the next form of life - spirit.  We are spirit now and always.  The spirit exits the no longer useful body and it is merely the material shell that dies.  The spirit lives on.  Mediumship shows the way to communication.

Our group is a teaching group that follows the best of Spiritualism.  And we certify and ordain our own ministers to the work of spirit.  (This year we have ordained 3 ministers in Ontario and 1 in England).  The student will have a balance of experience and education.  (Rarely is this seen in other areas).  

You can check out our web site to see if anything resonates:  www.spiritualwisdomcommunity.com
God bless, J

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:56 pm

God is the source for our prayers.  We do not pray to our spirit guides.  Although while in attunement we can send out a big thank you for their efforts in love.
God bless, J

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

We do not pray to our spirit guides

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:47 am

We do not pray to our spirit guides.
J,

I have been lead to believe that if a "spirit guide" asks or expects you to pray to or worship them that you will know straight way that you are NOT in contact with a real spirit guide, and that you should immediately break off any form of communication with them in order to protect yourself.

True or false?

EoT  :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:05 pm

True

And there are many pretenders to spirit guide status and our attention.
God bless, J

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:08 pm

spiritalk wrote:True

Other than carefully questioning the true motives and identity of any potential spirit guide, what other methods do mediums use to be able to sort out the imposters from the real guides?

Thanks,

EoT :smt003

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:01 pm

It is the consciousness level at which the medium attunes that brings about good attunement with spirit.  Many still travel in the astral plane and believe they are receiving good information from caring spirit guides.  This is just not true.  

The afterlife has 7 spheres.  The good living go the 3rd on death of the body.  That is the highest level we can reach while still in the body.  

To attune to spirit we must be cautious to reach this level and focus at a higher level.  Astral travelling and attunement can bring about some interesting results.  But they are not elevated enough to be of any ongoing use on the earth plane to anyone.  

Hence, when any events begin for anyone, it is imperative to contact a good teacher to help with the attunement process.
God bless, J

Brahma Mihira

Post by Brahma Mihira » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:37 am

Can we  pray to or worship for Angles? What is different between spirit guides and angles?
Neither mother, father nor any other relative can do one great splendor than one's own well-directed mind!

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:05 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:
spiritalk wrote:True

Other than carefully questioning the true motives and identity of any potential spirit guide, what other methods do mediums use to be able to sort out the imposters from the real guides?

Thanks,

EoT :smt003
Dear friends,

Not at all wishing to distract or divert from the main theme of this wonderful and educational thread, but it does raise this thought in my mind that there seems to be such a similarity between the physical realm (ground or base level reality) and spiritual realms (finer realities; finer and purer!). Even as we move into finer and finer levels of awareness, it seems like a modicum of healthy scepticism must never escape us! In the physical level there are many fake and even fraudulent teachers and that is more or less accepted by most of us. But, it seems like such is the case even when we begin the process of spiritual ascension?

My strong belief is that one must not over-agonize about guidance and seeking out teachers at any level. My personal feeling and observations (my experience and of those that confide in me) seem to indicate that as we evolve (spiritually) and seriously and sincerely focus on personal preparation, teachers, guides, guidance seems to flow in, almost as if the acolyte and the adept are like iron-fillings and a magnet which the Universe has made for each other. Or perhaps the analogy of the lock and its key might be more fitting!

Anyways, the advice of elders is right! Overzealous seeking of teachers and guides is perhaps not a wise approach.

Of course, others might disagree or have different views about this whole matter!

Love and Light and Reality!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Psychic”