Life threatening black magic

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Mindcontrol

Life threatening black magic

Post by Mindcontrol » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:52 pm

I need urgent help i am a young girl born with psychic powers (empath, thought reading, future seen through dreams) i met a perverse mystic man, telepathic and uses it for black magic - followed me for 3 years, can also do telekensis, body control, make me hear sounds, manipulate elements like wind. Knew him in person initially, he liked my art and tried to rape my soul "romantically". Anyhow, i had psycosis and they forced drugged me in a mental hospital that literally gave me severe brain damage - no more emotions or visual imagination, all gone! My powers r gone and i believe in the brain repairing itself but now cant because he is trying to kill me with sick spells and torture toxic energies, makes me want to die but i wont let him kill me! Been over a year now since i lost my emotions, and i cant heal i think due to his black magic - i think of suicide a lot please i
need urgent help from someone to rid him i cant do it myself because i lost my powers and he hurts me everyday, he is very experienced. I want to enjoy my life and heal. Ive seen a shaman but not very good one, he is really powerful and wise, i need protection because of my brain damage so i can heal. Please help me find a healer. Thank u. -Jacqueline

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:06 pm

What you are talking about is happening in your mind.  (Oh, its real! but that is the tool).  So it must be handled in your own mind.  That is not to blame anyone or leave you lost and alone.  We can talk about how to heal.  The where and when is all up to you.

So if this is all happening to you in your own mind, just HOW do you feel he can interfere?  No one can enter our consciousness without invitation.  We allow that interference and must then suffer the consequences.  And that being at a weakened state of mental awareness.  Strengthening your own mind against all such interference is the first step.  Give all power and strength to your own mental abilities and watch what you read and think about.
God bless, J

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:06 am

The where and when is all up to you.
Could I please add here that while the where and when of how to protect yourself from the influence of these dark forces is mainly up to you, it is definitely NOT all up to you?

We are all here to help you in any practical way to better learn the wheres and whens, as well as how to better protect yourself in the future.

Spiritalk's comments are given with the very best of intentions as always (such a kind and sensitive and knowledgeable soul is hard to find), and are only meant as an introduction to us all working together to help you with this problem, further into this thread.

I did not want you to unintentionally get the wrong idea that we think any less of you as a person or psychic for needing that help. We all need each other's help some times. It goes with being human.

L&L,

EoT :smt006

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Waiting for your input

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:00 am

MC,

We are waiting for further input from you before doing anything more in the way of offering you further advice about this, or practical methods for protecting yourself from the dark energies.

Take care,

EoT  :smt031

waleed444

Post by waleed444 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:59 am

Spiritalk's comments are given with the very best of intentions as always (such a kind and sensitive and knowledgeable soul is hard to find), and are only meant as an introduction to us all working together to help you with this problem, further into this thread.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:49 pm

waleed444 wrote:
EoT wrote:
Hi Waleed,

Why are you repeating my earlier comments, word for word?

Do you wish to agree or disagree with this statement, or do you want to add your own comment(s) to the mixture?

Please explain.

EoT  :smt017

Return to “Psychic”