Predictions

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

erickahopelove

Predictions

Post by erickahopelove » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:19 am

Hi there.Im Ericka Hope Love,new to the site.So I made a couple of predictions in late July online and one was a Hollywood suicide(though I didn't say in writing I had a feeling it was going to be a stand up comedian,it was embedded in my mind)As well as here lately,ive been listening to "Genie in a bottle"(I don't even like pop music LOL) often(RIP Robin Williams)

I am also wondering if anyone else thinks about things especially right before drifting off to sleep and have the radio or tv on in background and as things come to mind,the tv.radio repeats what you were just thinking? happens to me nonstop and actually gradually happening more.Ive actually had to shut tv off

Also,i have these same digit or sequenced numbers follow me.(111,222,444,212,777 and most recently 59) and I believe these are how im being guided.I know things are going to be okay especially when im frantic or having an anxiety attack and 444 happens to pop up.

Well hope to hear from some people,good night!
Ericka Hope Love

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:53 pm

Welcome Ericka,

Congratulations upon what appears to be successfully predicting Robin William's suicide, although I feel that this is one of those predictions that you would not wish to come true.

Hollywood suicides in the entertainment industry unfortunately are becoming more frequent, and many comedians use humour in order to cope with the many tragedies and challenges which their life offers them.

For a prediction to be verified it must be first written down and dated, so you really cannot count the part about Williams being amongst many things a standup comedian, unless this has been done. In future write down anything which is embedded in your mind to play safe.

The song "Genie On A Bottle" has been around since 1999, but because you are now interested in spiritual or psychic subjects this song has taken on a special significance or personal meaning to you, which BTW has nothing to do with its original meaning which was to underline the common feeling that we are alive only to satisfy everyone else's needs ahead of our own.

Therefore whenever that particular song is played in the future you will notice it much more than you did before it took on that special meaning. Your mind automatically selects those things which do have a special meaning to you, and sometimes ignores almost everything else, so there is nothing really paranormal or supernatural about this phenomenon. But it is fascinating all the same.

Stories or songs on the TV and radio as you drift off to sleep at night being similar in theme to what you were just thinking is an example of what is called a SYNCHRONICITY.

A synchronicity is when two events happen often almost simultaneously or one soon after the other where on the surface there should be no relationship between the two events concerned, but for some unknown reason that appears to be the case.

However there is no suggestion that either of the two events directly caused the other. Your thoughts did not cause the songs or stories to be played at that exact moment on the TV or radio, and you cannot think that somehow the songs or stories reached back into the past to cause your thoughts.

Consequently while a synchronicity does not mean a direct cause and effect relationship exists between the two what should be entirely independent events, it does provide evidence that there is some form of relationship, which has yet to be identified and fully understood.

Is it psychic?

If the word psychic is used to mean "of the mind", probably the answer is YES, as there is little doubt that somehow the human mind is behind all observed synchronicities. What part it plays and how much it plays is a subject for future research.

You would most likely get a better answer about the possible reasons for the repeating number sequences cropping up in your daily life more than would be normally expected by chance alone in the main numerology forum (not the numerology reading forum).

But my feeling for whatever you may think that is worth is that it is partly another example of synchronicity, and partly due to the same strange property of the human mind which attributed special significance or meaning to the stories and songs you heard late at night on the TV and radio while in the process of falling asleep.

In summary all of these observations suggest that you possess some degree of psychic ability, and that you are more sensitive to or more aware of these subtle stimuli in your surroundings, when compared to the average person.

I am hoping like yourself that other members will add their own thoughts and opinions to this discussion (calling the numerologists), but if you are merely looking for someone's agreement or validation that you do have some amount of psychic ability, you already have that from this humble reader.

Regards,

EoT (male)  :smt006

PS: According to the following UK Reuters news item, Robin Williams committed suicide by hanging himself with his own belt.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/08/1 ... 8720140812

erickahopelove

Post by erickahopelove » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:51 am

hi there thanks for replying. I do have validation on my facebook under my notes.I actually tried to save it andupload them here but it wouldn't let me.It shows the date they were written..Check out my page ...under Ericka Hope Love(pic of the "Don't tread on me"logo)My profile is private I think but I do have my predictions that I re-shared after hearing of his death,public.

I appreciate your response.Yes..now I have Synchronicity 1 by The Police in my head LOL
Ericka Hope Love

psychicelements

Post by psychicelements » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:31 am

It's sad to know that Robin Williams suicide will in fact he is one of the best comedian in movies.

Return to “Psychic”