My Mom and Garden

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Kerry Kerb

My Mom and Garden

Post by Kerry Kerb » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:26 am

I lost my Mom in May of this year but she list the use of her mental capabilities back in 2005. She became ill before I started gardening and never seen my success. Does she know I inherited her green thumb?
Believe! :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:42 pm

Kerry,

Please accept my sincere condolences upon your still very recent significant loss.

You would require a medium to tell you this, and mediumship readings are not allowed on Mystic Board.

However even though I am not a medium, and this is not a reading, our loved ones often drop in unannounced to see what we are doing and how we are feeling.

So I would not be in the least surprised if your mother has discovered by now that you inherited her gardening abilities (green thumb).

It is likely that she is guiding you into how best to take care of the garden. Your green thumb may be inherited from her, but she is also now giving you lessons in gardening from the other world.

The loss of her mental capabilities was only in her physical body/brain.

When she left that body behind her at the moment of transition called death, she also left behind the dementia or whatever was responsible for her mental deficit.

In the Spirit world her mental capabilities could well be better than at any time when she was still living on Earth.

EoT

dorothy holder

a bit of time has passed

Post by dorothy holder » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:54 am

Hi Kerry,

I hope that you are starting to find some relief from grief, while i notice eye of a tiger says not mediumship is allowed on this site, i can't ignore that grief has a way of seeking some kind of confirmation. sometimes in signs and other times in the feelings we have. What i am sharing with you is that you feel your mum, your sense her and you remember her with all that you are and all that you share in your world.

i sincerely hope that you are feeling the love of your friends and family while also acknowledging the love you have in your life while honouring the memory of a mother that helped you to be exactly who you are. A precious gift to all that know you xx

Return to “Psychic”