Lost item

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Kerry Kerb

Lost item

Post by Kerry Kerb » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:45 am

I have misplaced a gold celtric cross that belong to my mother. I have looked everywhere and can't find it. Anyone have any idea where I can find it? It is breaking my heart not having it.
Believe! :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

I have only slipped away into the next room

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:10 am

Kerry,

With you having only had your mother pass over in May of this year, losing her gold Celtic cross could be emotionally devastating. And its spiritual and religious significance only adds to the urgency of finding it.

I am hoping that other members who are not necessarily readers might pick up something to help you, but I will give it a try to get the ball rolling.

Not that losing it is a laughing matter, but when you find it in a place that you would least expect to you will have a good laugh at why you did not think of looking there in the first place.

You should definitely find it within six months of losing it, unless something happens in the meantime to slow down your search.

No exact information about where it will eventually be found, but it could be near or in a church (or failing that a place with stained glass windows like those found in a church).

Any of the fives in the Tarot are usually associated with our fears of losing something valuable or important to us.

Your focus card which was the Five of Pentacles therefore seems quite relevant to you having temporarily misplaced the Celtic cross which had such sentimental value to you, but also along with it a monetary (financial) value.

Often the fear of losing something so important to us makes us beat up on ourselves for having lost it, when not everything is our fault. It has happened and there is no useful purpose to be served by you getting angry at yourself.

Our fears about losing something as important as this can often greatly exaggerate the seriousness of it in our minds, made worse when we are still grieving for our recent, significant loss.

The fear of losing something can often increase the chances that we will really lose it, just like the chances that we will make a driving mistake when we see a police car nearby can make you nervous enough to make an error in your judgement. A negative self fulfilling prophecy?

While losing the cross is upsetting, it is not the end of the world if it is not found within the next few weeks.

Its importance in your mind has been magnified out of all reasonable perspective or proportion when compared to the just as important other matters of taking good care of yourself, and all the other activities which always come after one of your parents has just died.

Our grief causes this. It is our attempt to hold on to something which was part of the person whom we have lost, when their loss to us is only apparent.

In a manner you are breaking your own heart over this. Your mother does not want you to worry yourself sick about it.  She may even know where the cross is. Your mother is probably more concerned about your health and happiness.

She would want you to remember her as the person, and not as the owner of that Celtic cross. Objects are never as important as people are, even if she frequently wore it or promised that you would have it, when she passed.

As was written in the following poem by Cliff Cullen in 1997...
Death is just an open door
I have only slipped away into the next room
http://www.stargazerdownunder.com/gener ... /door.html

Love, Light and Healing,

EoT  Image

Return to “Psychic”