Learning how to heal yourself with a pendulum

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

siriankitten

Learning how to heal yourself with a pendulum

Post by siriankitten » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:18 am

I currently feel like im ready to step up my game..I have been told that patience is virtue as far as the speed of which my psychic abilities manifest..
I feel a bit confident in my pendulum ability and have started a few days using it to heal myself.why this way?..childish of me..because when it spins something is happening and I feel elevated afterwards..
All I do now is ask how each chakra is doing..if the spin is weak or it says downright no...I ask my guides and angels to help me heal this chakra..I check back to see if its strength has been improved..
I also hover the pendulum over my head..and ask angels etc to help me heal and balance areas that bring me discomfort or pain..it starts spinning strongly and then tappers off..then does a yes swing..which means 'ding im done'..

Does anyone have tips and tricks that could help..thanks guys*
Siriankitten

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:06 am

Dear Sirian,

Please do not become discouraged or dispirited by the noticeable lack of any responses to your questions.

I do not often hear of pendulum dowsing being used exactly in this way, but if as you say it helps you to raise the frequency of your vibrations and attain the state of consciousness required for you to give yourself permission to use your psychic abilities, if something works and feels right for you as using the pendulum to tap into your unconscious clearly does do not listen to the voices of your critics, of which there will never be any shortage.

It is neither childish nor wrong of you to continue to do this. The traditional  pendulum dowsers would probably not approve of your actions or agree with me about this, but I can see nothing wrong and everything right with you continuing to use the pendulum as a focus and development tool for your psychic abilities.

In time you will probably find that the pendulum becomes increasingly unnecessary for you to be able to still function psychically and effectively without it, but at this relatively early stage in your development your mind needs this method as a type of temporary mental prop or support, in order to prepare you to eventually discard the restrictions which it automatically places upon you by its very nature.

Loving regards,

EoT  :smt007

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:21 am

I personally have started using my pendulum for the same reason to help clear the chakras, and to help me find which ones are blocked and are in need of clearing,
I feel if the intentions are there, then it is helping.
I have chakra cards which i hold my pendulum over and it will swing sluggishly or freely depending on which one is in need. I also find if it swings for yes, too wide, then its too open and i work through exercises to help balance the chakras. (mantras affirmations etc)
but you are following your intuition, and like EoT says dont allow others to sway you from what feels right. :D

Blessings
SW
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."

"be the change you wish to see in the world" Ghandi

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:38 pm

SW,

I am interested in learning more about those chakra cards which you described in your previous posting.

How many cards are in the pack, and what symbols do they use to represent the seven main psychic energy centres?

I must admit that I have never met any one before now who uses chakra cards for anything (let alone for self healing), and therefore your mention of them has been somewhat of a surprise to yours truly.

Thanks,

EoT

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:17 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:SW,

I am interested in learning more about those chakra cards which you described in your previous posting.

How many cards are in the pack, and what symbols do they use to represent the seven main psychic energy centres?

I must admit that I have never met any one before now who uses chakra cards for anything (let alone for self healing), and therefore your mention of them has been somewhat of a surprise to yours truly.

Thanks,

EoT
The chakra cards are out of my psychic oracle deck.. by john holland.
i removed those for this reason , so there is the 7 of them and the images are .. well best i include a link (if I am so permitted)  so you can see the gist of them :)

[link removed]

I envision the Chakra centre within myself at the same time as I hold the pendulum over the card focusing on the image, an allowing it to wash over myself, so there is a link, and so far it has helped myself to become more balanced.

:)

siriankitten

Post by siriankitten » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:23 am

this turned into a wonderful discussion..you are right EOT..as i was feeling like there was no body home..so its nice to see that things are moving along with the question..

its interesting about the chakra cards..i didnt know they had them..then again i should realize there would be chakra cards..as there is every type of tarot out there..i have the fairy oracle..which is such a beautiful deck..

But anyways..like spiritwhisper said..i get the same responses from the pendulum with the strengths of swings,circling..sometimes its erratic..so it mean that ckara is a mess lol..i just find it at my level again because it moves..it means its working..as im still working on seeing auras..i can see sparkles..of varying colors..so working with a tool in the beginning is cool..and easier for me yes

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:46 am

siriankitten wrote: its interesting about the chakra cards..i didnt know they had them..then again i should realize there would be chakra cards..as there is every type of tarot out there..i have the fairy oracle..which is such a beautiful deck..
The chakra cards are just pulled out of my tarot deck and used for this reason. :) the psychic oracle by john holland has them, and the images match the chakra centres with colour etc.
:) but i do wonder if there is a more specific set for it, though these have worked well for me, i have also tested others chakras with the same method  

:)
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."

"be the change you wish to see in the world" Ghandi

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:02 am

To Sirian,

Is there anything to the belief that I have heard recently that the energy of some chakras rotates in a different direction in men when compared to the direction seen in a woman?

That not all chakra energy vortexes in males and females normally rotate in a clockwise direction?

Can you tell the direction of rotation of the energies using this pendulum method, and have you been able to compare the chakras of men or women, and found this belief to be true?

Of course answering this question would require you to have used the pendulum in attempting to heal other people (including men).

Do all your own chakras rotate clockwise (when they are properly balanced)?

To SpiritWhisperer,

Unfortunately in order to be fair to other members who previously had their external links removed under the rules, I had to do the same with yours. But before I did remove it I looked at the image and it was truly beautiful and elegant, although it was very simple in its symbolism (which is probably a good thing, as many alternative Tarot decks are too visually busy and cluttered in my opinion to be of any intuitive, practical use).

Could you also please further explain the two following parts of your above posting in more detail?
The chakra cards are just pulled out of my tarot deck and used for this reason.
You pulled chakra cards out of a normal Rider Waite pack? Which cards in the RW pack correspond to the seven main chakras which are much more specifically represented in the John Holland pack? Or have I misunderstood your intended meaning here? I know that in cartomancy, a normal pack of playing cards can be used to give readings. Normal playing cards were the inspiration and template for creating a specific Tarot deck, designed exclusively for giving Tarot readings.
but i do wonder if there is a more specific set for it, though these have worked well for me
More specific when compared to the cards from the RW tarot deck which you use as chakra cards, or more specific when compared to the John Holland set? One wonders how much more specific you could expect chakra cards to be than those in the JH version.

Thanks to you both for (as Sirian has already said) a wonderful discussion. I would add very informative and very practical and interesting to that description.

Happy New Year to everyone and to all your loved ones, from me and mine,

EoT  Image

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:43 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:To SpiritWhisperer,

Unfortunately in order to be fair to other members who previously had their external links removed under the rules, I had to do the same with yours. But before I did remove it I looked at the image and it was truly beautiful and elegant, although it was very simple in its symbolism (which is probably a good thing, as many alternative Tarot decks are too visually busy and cluttered in my opinion to be of any intuitive, practical use).
I fully understand that, i had a feeling I shouldnt have done it, I just wasnt sure how to place the image into the thread itself, and I am not that good at describing things..
Could you also please further explain the two following parts of your above posting in more detail?
The chakra cards are just pulled out of my tarot deck and used for this reason.
You pulled chakra cards out of a normal Rider Waite pack? Which cards in the RW pack correspond to the seven main chakras which are much more specifically represented in the John Holland pack? Or have I misunderstood your intended meaning here? I know that in cartomancy, a normal pack of playing cards can be used to give readings. Normal playing cards were the inspiration and template for creating a specific Tarot deck, designed exclusively for giving Tarot readings.
I pulled the John Holland chakra cards from the Psychic Oracle deck, I have to admit I wouldnt know which Rider Waite one would correspond.. Where I say I pulled them out of the deck, as generally a deck is kept in its entirety, but i have separated the 7 cards and I now keep them with my pendulum, do they affect the readings I do from the psychic oracle deck?, not so much, I find it easier to read for others wiithout the chakra cards in the deck. I have a friend that reads playing cards, I know the corresponding cards, but cant fully intuitively read a playing card deck.

More specific when compared to the cards from the RW tarot deck which you use as chakra cards, or more specific when compared to the John Holland set? One wonders how much more specific you could expect chakra cards to be than those in the JH version.
I thought  there may have been a more specific deck than the John Holland deck, as they are the simplified version, but i appreciate the simple but yet effective design, as like you said, the chakra cards are less cluttered with other images/symbols.  I was wondering out loud more for other members perhaps.

Thank you all for this discussion, may 2015 bring lots of Joy, Abundance and blessings.
SW

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:55 pm

I fully understand that, i had a feeling I shouldnt have done it, I just wasnt sure how to place the image into the thread itself, and I am not that good at describing things..
I wish that there was some common policy used by all websites which at the same time allowed us to legally do this, but at the same time respected the copyright ownership of the original author of the material. Our daughter specifically earns her living in the area of digital copyright management, and even with her university degree, knowledge and experience her daily routine is like walking in an active minefield, here her next step could easily be her last. Any description which you tried to give of these beautiful chakra card designs would not I feel do them full justice. I really can not come up with a workable solution to all this at present, which would satisfy everyone effected by it.
I pulled the John Holland chakra cards from the Psychic Oracle deck, I have to admit I wouldnt know which Rider Waite one would correspond.. Where I say I pulled them out of the deck, as generally a deck is kept in its entirety, but i have separated the 7 cards and I now keep them with my pendulum, do they affect the readings I do from the psychic oracle deck?, not so much, I find it easier to read for others wiithout the chakra cards in the deck. I have a friend that reads playing cards, I know the corresponding cards, but cant fully intuitively read a playing card deck.
Thanking you for this useful and interesting feedback. There are no absolute,  inflexible rules which dictate that you must always use the entire pack during all your Tarot readings. Do whatever works for you. I have personlly given readings using only the major arcana cards in a RW pack, and I have never had any complaints. Use your own intuition plus the feedback which you get from your clients to guide you to how most efficiently to use your Tarot cards. I also cannot intuitively read a normal deck of playing cards, so you do not need to feel bad about your inability to do so. I suppose that I could in time learn how to be a successful cartomancer, but honestly I have better things to do with my limited energies.
I thought  there may have been a more specific deck than the John Holland deck, as they are the simplified version, but i appreciate the simple but yet effective design, as like you said, the chakra cards are less cluttered with other images/symbols.  I was wondering out loud more for other members perhaps.

Understood. If any other person can come up with something better than the John Holland set which takes both simplicity and intuitive focus usefulness equally into account, I would still be interested in hearing about it under this thread. As I am sure that you would as well.
Thank you all for this discussion, may 2015 bring lots of Joy, Abundance and blessings.
DITTO!  :smt002  :smt002

EoT  :smt055

Return to “Psychic”