Lost ring at airport

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mbl9

Lost ring at airport

Post by mbl9 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:38 pm

I lost a high quality silver ring in the TSA line at midway airport.  I bought the ring from a young boy abouta year ago at a silver mine in Peru.  It had an Andean cross with a serpentine set in the center.  No one could find it as I went through security, but I know it came off then because I've worn it every day for the last year and my finger felt funny with it off.  Will I ever see it again?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:35 am

A ring like that can have both a financial and sentimental value to its owner.

It can also have a symbolic value

It is clear that the value of this particular ring is mostly of a financial nature, according to how much you paid to buy the ring from a young boy about a year ago at a silver mine in Peru, with some symbolic value (Andean cross with a serpentine set in the center) which may relate to your religious beliefs. Does it also have any sentimental value to you, other than its familiarity on your finger?

While this reading does not give me any clues as to where your ring is now (which is what people usually ask), that was not your question.
Will I ever see it again?
Since a reading is only thought to cover the period of the following six months or so your question would become....
Will I see/find my ring within the next six months?
The reading says NO. If it is eventually located, it is felt to be unlikely that this will happen before the next six months have expired.

Not impossible, but definitely less than more likely.

If the ring has no sentimental value to you other than the familiar feeling of it being on your finger, it may be that someone other than yourself will need it more than its original owner. Or at least need the money which he or she will get by selling it.

How recently was it lost? The chances of you finding it again decrease significantly as time moves forward. If it is not found within the next twelve months, the reading suggests that your efforts to find it are going to be permanently unfruitful.

Sorry that the news is not better,

EoT  :smt102

mbl9

Post by mbl9 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:18 am

The ring was a souvenir from an important self-discovery trip I took with my best friend- that's the sentimental attachment.  The value is only around fifty US dollars- so, someone who tried to pawn it would probably be disappointed.  It is high quality silver because the content of Peruvian silver is higher- it is doped with less copper than elsewhere in the world so it is more "pure."

The Andean cross has significant meaning- it means "work hard, love and learning."  The serpentine rock is native to Machu Picchu.  It was lost yesterday at 5 PM central time.  I've notified Chicago police and TSA but no one has found it yet.  I'm not optimistic.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:10 am

The ring was a souvenir from an important self-discovery trip I took with my best friend- that's the sentimental attachment.
Even with this sentimental value the needs of the person who finds your ring may still be judged to be greater than your own.

The reading is definitely not optimistic about your chances of finding it within the first six months, but after that it looks to be better than average.

$50 to a person who is poor and homeless would represent a fortune.

Wealth is relative?

Was the ring personally inscribed?

If you saw someone else wearing a ring like it, could you prove beyond doubt that it was your ring?

If it was your ring, would you then take it back from a person who was clearly poor and homeless?

You asked if you would ever see it again. You did not actually ask if you would ever get it back on your finger.

Food for thought,

EoT

Return to “Psychic”