missing school id card?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spring88

missing school id card?

Post by spring88 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:49 pm

Hi all, I do hope everyone is having a nice spring season.
I have lost my school id card and wondering if anyone has a vibe wear I could look for it?
My greatest thanks.
spring

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:14 pm

Hi Spring,

We are currently enjoying a reasonably nice Autumn season in the southern hemisphere (except having to rake up piles of fallen leaves on a daily basis), but thank you for your sentiments.

"LOST OBJECTS AND MISSING PETS"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=83870

I am moving your posting into the main psychic forum, where other members who do not necessarily give regular readings are more likely to offer you their assistance in finding your missing school identity card.

If you do not get any response to this within the next 7 days, please immediately let me know about it as a reply in this thread, and I will give you my own impressions on where the card is most likely to be.

Hoping that the school can issue you with a temporary replacement, in the meantime.

Take care, and all the best,

EoT  :smt052

spring88

Many thanks.

Post by spring88 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:25 pm

Hi, here we are going through the spring and having cold rain.
I am un the meantime waiting to hear about a new id.
Take care.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:25 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:
We are currently enjoying a reasonably nice Autumn season in the southern hemisphere (except having to rake up piles of fallen leaves on a daily basis)
How very interesting! I was there (at that seasonal point), 5-6 months ago! Here, currently, the snow (then turned into ice) has almost melted away and the outcome of unfinished raking (just a small bit on the side) has revealed itself just like some unfinished Karma from the lifetime before recent winter!

Haha! Karma is a relentless master (or is it mistress...?) and waits quietly like Saturn before showing up with its Karmic Ledger!

The rest will be shared in the astrology forum where it is more appropriate, thematically speaking. Just stopped by to say "Hello!"
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:46 am

Hello again,

I just received your private message and as I promised you earlier I will now ask my inner guidance about where you are more than less likely to find your missing school identity card. Note that all readings deal with probabilities. There is of course no guarantee that you will find it where the reading says that you will (especially if the id card has either intentionally or unintentionally been moved by someone else in the meantime).

The Three of Wands which has often been called the"waiting for your ship to come in"card suggests to me that if this card is eventually found that it is unlikely (but not impossible) that it will happen in the short term, which is approximately the next six months. It also gives me the feeling that there is not much else that you can do to speed up the recovery, in addition to what you are already doing.

It could potentially mean that the errant school id card might ultimately be found in a place which is separated from where you are currently living by a relatively large body of fresh or salt water, but as to whether this body of water is a river, creek, lake, reservoir or ocean inlet etc. is anybody's guess.

In other words please do not hold your breath waiting for it to be returned to you sooner rather than later, and do not get too excited about the possibility of finding it, until you have it firmly in your hands once again.

Do not count your school identity card chicken, until it has hatched.

EoT  :smt002  :smt002  :smt005

spring88

thanks

Post by spring88 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:57 pm

Thank you very much, this is very possible.
spring

spring88

I think.

Post by spring88 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:57 pm

I think it actually fell down the water drain line.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:52 am

Oh dear! :smt009

I am very sorry to hear that. The ocean where it would be likely to end up is a huge body of water to have to search for one tiny shredded school identity card

This is another one of those many times when I wish that my intuition had been wrong, if what you suspect is what actually happened.

It was interesting that I picked up on the possible location being somehow related to a body of water (down the sink plug hole), but what is interesting or thought provoking is not necessarily of any help or comfort to you concerning locating your absent school id.

My sincere commiserations,

EoT  :smt102

Return to “Psychic”