can anyone please please please help?

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

suryagal9

can anyone please please please help?

Post by suryagal9 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:06 pm

I really need to know what this means...

So we are from Sikh religion... so during our marriage we take 4 rounds, around our Guru Granth Sahib (Sikh Holy Bible), which is usually in temple. But before marriage we do religious ceremony sometimes in the house where the brother or father would bring the Guru home carrying on his head but bare feet. I am already married and have two kids.

My father who passed away almost two years at the end of this month came in my dream last night. I was wearing the bridal outfit of red color. (color we wear in our culture on marriage day). We were out somewhere by a lake and snow. Water was cold. I was touching the water (as if I was testing) and it was cold and I would get scared touching the water. I saw my dad coming on snow bare feet carrying the guru on his head followed by family and friends and walking toward the place of ceremony. He was walking on the snow and He said to me that you should have brought my socks, because my feet are cold. I can't wear the shoes because I am carrying the Guru, at least I could wear the socks. I was worried for him. He marched along on the snow. and I think I touched the water like twice.

What could this mean? I hope I didnt confuse anyone with my writing. Please let me know anyone can figure this out. I really want to know. If you have any questions I can answer them regarding this.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:43 am

Suryagal,

On second thought between Rook's dream interpretation and my interpretation of your dream as being mediumistic or because of a spirit visitation, I no longer feel that discussing it here as well in this board will be necessary.

If anyone disagrees with this statement or wants to add his or her own comments or opinions to what Rook and myself have already contributed to the more complete interpretation of your experience, then please feel welcome to do so in this thread.

Regards to all,

EoT :smt003

Return to “Psychic”