Healing request

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Grano

Healing request

Post by Grano » Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:44 am

Hi folks, dear healers,

I'm experiencing a painful sensation in my lower abdomen, at the position of my "Sacred" the recent days, as I go "thru some cleansing" in that area. I have done some trance meditation and many things of the past popped up when focusing on this area. I gave myself a healing and thought that "hah, now I solved it", because I could feel myself energized and healthy, but I do think I need more. If you guys have reiki to spare, please send some reiki to my "Sacred". I very much appreciate it!

Thank you

Kind regards,
Matthias

div_tan

Post by div_tan » Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:27 pm

Hi Mathias,

I will send reiki to you, This is the first time I am sending reiki to a unknown person, my Guru Aelis or anyone can advise to me on how to send reiki to a unknown person.

but anyway I will try now, immediately.

Hope you feel better soon.

REgds,
Divakar.

Grano

Post by Grano » Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:48 am

div_tan wrote:Hi Mathias,

I will send reiki to you, This is the first time I am sending reiki to a unknown person, my Guru Aelis or anyone can advise to me on how to send reiki to a unknown person.

REgds,
Divakar.
Thank you Divakar! I could feel it at 10:30 CET ;)
btw, I am in contact with somebody in Portugal and I do healings on him only using his alias in my prayer. It seems to be working well.

Kind regards,
Matthias

div_tan

Post by div_tan » Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:17 pm

Matthias wrote:
div_tan wrote:Hi Mathias,

REgds,
Divakar.
Thank you Divakar! I could feel it at 10:30 CET ;)
btw, I am in contact with somebody in Portugal and I do healings on him only using his alias in my prayer. It seems to be working well.

Kind regards,
Matthias
Good to know Mathias, I hope you will feel alright soon and also let me know incase you need more Reiki.

Best Regards,
Divakar.

Grano

Post by Grano » Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:51 am

Oh, to be honest, I could handle a lot more, as far as I sense it. There is so much work ahead of me in spite of developing myself, as is with everybody I suppose. This week I had no problem spending 3 to 4 hours a day on doing self-healing. When I get on to a thing and think I handled it, something else moves up. Literally, it is like climbing a root up or down. Whatever you prefer. You know the story about a girl that is given 3 seeds, but throws it out of the window? One seed falls on good soil and grows right up past the clouds... This is how it feels to me. There are so many little things that lead to each other and I am keen on finding the buttom of the root. I can spend a lifetime on this I guess.
Thank you very much for your effort!

Kind regards,
Matthias

Return to “Reiki”