CAN REIKI BAD TO PEOPLE?

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tiger_tiger

Post by tiger_tiger » Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:06 am

Gem,

Correct me if I'm wrong; you are saying that distance Crystalline Attunement could be a danger to someone. Because I'm getting attunement at the moment.
However, I do NOT intent to use on anybody else (incl. my family) yet, solely on myself and to make some gem elixir to try out.   What can u recommend, I do read and follow structures of Crystalinks.com, I have some ST Quartz, rose quartz, small citrine pcs, bloodstone and amethyst. Unfortunately didn't use salted water but distilled water and peroxide. Charged with sun light. Some suggest also about burying on the ground about 24 hours?!!?

Thanks.

Blessings & Peace

T_T

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:04 pm

Hi,

The attunements are fin it is the haphazard use of the crystal energy that I object to. People assume they can just send a crystal's energy and it will be ok, when like reiki it is a powerful energy and may do more harm than good.
What on earth did you use peroxide for!!!! I don't even recommend salted water, that damages crystals, salt is an abrasive and can ruin crystals. Burying in the ground is not a routine crystal healing method of cleansing either.

tiger_tiger

Post by tiger_tiger » Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:41 pm

I read salted water cleaning and soil grounded from somewhere. But, I figured if I use H2O2 instead of H2O, more oxygen would wipe germs, etc. out easily. Tried to get more creative, ha!... :)
Anyway, I'll post my experience with crystalline reiki, when it's done.

Cheers...

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:31 pm

Great, look forward to it :)

ReikiMaster108

Post by ReikiMaster108 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:16 pm

hello ppl,
bad or good?depends of ur view how reiki works..basicly there is not such thing "like bad reiki influence"..why?coz reiki is Universal Cosmic Energy!So hows can be bad??i'm reiki master since 1998 and never heard or realize any bad influence of reiki healing.Of course there is such thing like ppl have headache,or some body cleaning like diarea or similar but these things are necessary  for full recovering :)
Sometimes we must eat very bitter food or dring bitter tea to recover condition but thats not bad because we dont like bitter taste..its necessary.Similary,reiki can invoke some "bed things" but its necessary if u want to fix things.

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:44 am

reiki can never do any harm to anyone.

Return to “Reiki”