Reiki and Religion

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tiger_tiger

Reiki and Religion

Post by tiger_tiger » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:31 pm

A lot of people wonder if they do reiki, this could be against their religion or belief system. Or they ask if reiki is denomination or cult, etc? Most of all people ask “is reiki related to Budhism?”

After a careful research there were plenty of explanation between reiki & aura and Islam as follow below:

The Believers (Muminun)
23:17. And We have made, above you, seven tracts; and we are never unmindful of (Our) Creation.

As we know human beings have 7 chakras. And they look like vortex inside and out.

The Cow (Al-Bakara)
2:7. Allah hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing. And on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur).

There is certain relation between blocked Crown & Heart Chakra and non-believers.

The Family Of Imran (Al-Imran)
3:13. "There has already been for you a sign in the two armies that met (in combat): One was fighting in the cause of Allah, the other resisting Allah. These saw with their own eyes twice their number. But Allah doth support with His aid whom He pleased. In this is a lesson for such as have eyes to see.

3rd chakra!!!"

Qaf (Kaf)
50:22. (It will be said:) "Thou vast heedless of this; now have We removed thy veil, and sharp is thy sight this Day!"

When 3rd Eye chakra opens, it’s like opening the curtain, and then person could see other dimensions and might live near death experience.

The Defrauders (Mutaffifin)
83:14. By no means! but on their hearts is the stain of the (ill) which they do!

Hearth chakra’s blockage seems as if rusty in essence.

AURA RELATION

The Originator (Al-fatir)
35:27. Seest thou not that Allah sends down rain from the sky? With it We then bring out produce of various colors. And in the mountains are tracts white and red, of various shades of color, and black intense in hue.
35:28. And so amongst men and beasts and cattle, are they of various colors. Those truly fear Allah, among His Servants, who have knowledge: for Allah is Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving.

Human Aura is like an electromagnetic field and consists of various colors.

The Beneficent (Ar-Rahman)
55:17. (He is) Lord of the two Easts and Lord of the two Wests.

When we look at the world (and/or universe) we see physical and etheric dimensions, therefore 2 easts and 2 wests.

PS: When you look at pictures and mosaics of Jesus, Maria and other holly people in Christianity somehow artists of those era did always include kind of circles over their head, can it be AURA?

Blessings and hugs :)

Forest Of Mysteries

Post by Forest Of Mysteries » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:38 pm

Not quite sure what your point is. Usui was a Buddhist monk, then when reiki was brought to the West that was dropped and reiki became non denominational. All you have shown is the protracted link between reiki, chakras and auras?  Many believe there are at least 10 main chakras and 30-64 minor ones. What about meridians?

Reiki doesn't use religion nor does it need belief, reiki just does and is.

tiger_tiger

Post by tiger_tiger » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:13 pm

Thanks for the reminder Forest Of Mysteries.
What I wanted to point out was this; since reiki, which eternal life energy is omnipresent and divine, no one religion or belief can put it in their monopoly. Even non-believers can get the benefit of reiki, right?
Therefore, I just wondered if any trace in any religion and found out some versus from Quran, remembered Jesus and Mary's ancient pictures and mosaics, I am sure some kind of explanation in Torah too.

SHAYUI

Post by SHAYUI » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:44 am

hi i am from Indonesia

reiki have breed through the majority of the big city in Indonesia where the majority of citizen is Islam lead by DR. Ricky H Suharlim, MSc Master Reiki Tibet - Master Lingchi - International Registered Master Teacher.

Free mass healing class and free REIKI & LINGCHI training class are avaliable for those who are intrested.
The mass activity in every region was even aired regulary in National owened goverment tv channel.
I observed majority of the participant are local Islam follower of that area wearing tudung.

Perhaps now many of them are open, might be becos many are healed or free and yet effective where proper medical are not enough, but those who are fanatic are likely to against it.

I myself have been healed by reiki 11 yrs ago  for a series of illness that i inherited since kindergarden up to 11 yrs old which i have seeking medical help from more than 8 doctors without success only can stop temporary thru medicine.
But with reiki just about 1-2 lesson javascript:emoticon(':smt002')(forgotten), i feel intense heat during the healing must be intense positive energy going in my face where it is concentrated, when at that time reiki are not been heard of, a master from China was invited to a hotel to conduct mass healing and my mother jus send me there.

Reiki Master

Post by Reiki Master » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:13 pm

In Japanese the Kanji Ideogram Rei apparently can be interpreted as having several meanings, (and I say apparently because we cannot read Japanese ourselves and have to rely on others).

Anyway, the meanings for Rei are - universal, holy, spiritual consciousness.

The kanji for Ki can mean - energy, life force, vital force that animates al living things.

So from this it can be seen that the word Reiki cn be translated into - the universal and holy, spritually conscious, life force energy that energises and animates all living things and therefore are not bound to any one religion or any religion at all but to the universal life force![/b]
Last edited by Reiki Master on Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:59 pm

Hi Shayui,

There are many places online that offer free attunement and training in reiki which is the Japanese energy healing , just have a look with your search engine and see :)

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:28 am

not quite sure wat all u r talking about. REIKI HAS NO RELIGION AND IS BENEFICIAL FOR LIVING AND NON-LIVING INA SAME WAY.

Return to “Reiki”