Reiki Experiences

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Layla Wolf

Post by Layla Wolf » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:25 pm

Well, I've had quite a few experiances with reiki.

This was probabley my first experiance. My mum had bought me a healing wand for my birthday or christmas. My dad had come back from the dentist in absolute agony, and was willing to try anything. I focused all the love and positive feelings for him through my hands, through the wand, and into the bad tooth. after a few minutes he was alot better.
My dad had badly hurt his elbow, and it had been like that for many years. Me and my mum trird the healing energy and it fixed it over night.
My mum had hurt her ankle, and couldn't walk at all. I tried the reiki on it and she was not only no longer in pain, but was able to put wheight on it and walk. the healing lasted till the next morning at which point I helped again.
Most recently though, I was over at a friends house, and she had had to have some horrible dental surgery and a brace fitted (it scared me a it to see her in pain, especially since its likely that in my near future, I'll be having the same done to my teeth). I thought she had taken some pain killers, and said that if she wanted (which she did) I'd help her teeth in the mean time. after a few minutes, checking with my friend to see wether it was making a difference, I focoused on my breating, and it started working. I told her it was probabley just the pain killers working, but she then revealed she hadn't taken any.

ReikiMaster108

Post by ReikiMaster108 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:48 pm

very nice :)
just continou ur practice

cheers

SHAYUI

Post by SHAYUI » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:10 pm

ReikiMaster108 wrote:very nice :)
just continou ur practice

cheers
hello master is there anyway i can learn reiki thru internet or where i can useful reading in this website or other.

i do have affinity with reiki was healed by reiki when i was 11 for an illness that plaqued me since 5 yrs old  after attending for 1-2lesson(dun really remember) can feel intense heat around my face at the place where the master hand concentrate on me, at that time reiki still remain unknown at my country .No positive outcome from medical doctor ,all depends on the period of taking medicine, once it finish the same illness came back.

ReikiMaster108

Post by ReikiMaster108 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:56 pm

ill do distance treathmants for u..u need to give me ur picture ..feel free to send via pm
and yes u can learn reiki throu iternet if u find reiki master who have much time to teach u :)

Reiki Master

Re

Post by Reiki Master » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:54 pm

ReikiMaster108,

One correction if I may?  You don't need a picture of a person, place or animal to do distance healing.  You only need name, date of birth and place of ressidance to do your healing.  Should you need any assistance in this, please feel free to contact me.

Gem

Re: Re

Post by Gem » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:53 pm

Reiki Master wrote:ReikiMaster108,

One correction if I may?  You don't need a picture of a person, place or animal to do distance healing.  You only need name, date of birth and place of ressidance to do your healing.  Should you need any assistance in this, please feel free to contact me.
Hi,

As you both call yourself Reiki Master and Reiki Master 108 I am presuming that you both also understand that there are many ways for people to link into their subjects and channel reiki. There is no right or wrong way. My own personal way means I do not need anything other than a transient link to connect. Others wish to have a picture to connect with or name and dob. So please lets not get into a contest of connection here :)

It is lovely that we have so many members offering to give free reiki too :) But please no advertising, the forum has rules about advertising and does not allow it.

Thanks

Reiki Master

Post by Reiki Master » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:27 am

Hi Gem,

Apology,  Was not trying to advertise or any such thing.

Thanks for the enlightened information.  Just shows you how much more there is for us to understand and learn.

bj

Post by bj » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:53 pm

greetings all,
I have also found that the Reiki connection happens while on the phone or computer with a person.  Has anyone else found that the connection is also strong through electronic means?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:45 am

[quote="bj"]greetings all,
I have also found that the Reiki connection happens while on the phone or computer with a person.  Has anyone else found that the connection is also strong through electronic means?[/quote]

Absolutely! Reiki is not limited by space or time and can be sent to remote locations and time. The phone or keyboard-internet link is actually more direct and closer to physical proximity than when reiki is projected/recieved through the distant healing method, so yes, it should not come as a surprise at all that it works :-)

nitinsaxena77

Post by nitinsaxena77 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:17 am

nice

Return to “Reiki”