Healing request

Know more about this Japanese form of energy healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Payewacker

Healing request

Post by Payewacker » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:43 pm

Hi there :smt008 ,
I may as well introduce myself again as I hsve been "gone" for a very long time due to prolonged illness.

I'm submitting a request for healing please as the ordinary dr's have no idea what to do anymore! They truly don't know what to do or what not to do?

In 2015 I had a laparoscopy which turned out to be a total failure and was very expensive! I had all the tests you can think of and the diagnosi was to just "manage" the pain as it cannot be cut away or if they open me up I will not survive the operation.

Now, my sister does distance healing. She did it once again and it was like drawing mud from my insides, then she encountered a "dark force" which actually influenced her so much that she was even of balance the next day!

Is there anything to do?

Blessed be

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Healing request

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:25 pm

Hi Payewacker,

Because of the highly sensitive and medical nature of the advice which you are seeking, I choose to respond to your request exclusively through the private messaging system.

Therefore please check your private messaging inbox over the next couple of days for my response.

Blessed be,

Brian :smt024

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:19 am

Hi EOT.

That is fine I will do so thank you, I forgot to add that my sister since her experience refused to ever work on me again.

Blessed Be

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:25 am

I forgot to add that my sister since her experience refused to ever work on me again.
Never working on you again should not be necessary if your sister takes my advice and applies it to her healing with all her clients from now on.

But it is true that the close family relationship between you as siblings could potentially get in the way of her being able to stay objective enough to remain effective as your healer.

Be kind to yourself,

Brian :smt038

Return to “Reiki”